Georges St-Pierre - Funny NEXUS 7 Commercial 1080P HD
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 28, 2012
Georges St-Pierre, a French Canadian, was born on May 19, 1981 in Saint-Isidore, Quebec, to Roland and Pauline St-Pierre. St-Pierre had a difficult childhood, attending a school where others would steal his clothes and money. He started learning Kyokushin karate at age seven from his father and later from a Kyokushin Karate Master to defend himself against a school bully. He took up wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu after his karate teacher died (at this point he also trained in boxing). Before turning pro as a mixed-martial artist, St-Pierre worked as a bouncer at a Montreal night club in the South Shore called Fuzzy Brossard and as a garbageman for six months to pay for his school fees.
Iphone cellphone google ipod microsoft apple sony microsoft xbox ps3 wii u
St-Pierre has trained with a number of groups in a large variety of gyms throughout his fighting career. Prior to his fight with B.J. Penn at UFC 58, he trained at the Renzo Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy in New York City. St-Pierre received his brown belt in BJJ from Renzo Gracie on July 21, 2006. In September 2008, St-Pierre earned his black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Bruno Fernandes.
St-Pierre began training with Rashad Evans, Nathan Marquardt, Keith Jardine, Donald Cerrone and other skilled MMA fighters at Greg Jackson's Submission Fighting Gaidojutsu school in New Mexico. Some of Jackson's students accompanied St-Pierre to Montreal to help prepare him for his fight at UFC 94 against B.J. Penn at the Tristar Gym, including Keith Jardine, Nathan Marquardt, Donald Cerrone and Rashad Evans. Georges' strength and conditioning coach is Jonathan Chaimberg of Adrenaline Performance Centre in Montréal. Georges' Head Trainer is Firas Zahabi of Zahabi MMA, out of the Tristar gym. The two have cornered all of St-Pierre's most recent bouts and remain as his close friends. Currently, St-Pierre trains in Muay Thai under Phil Nurse at the Wat in New York City.
In September 2010, St-Pierre travelled to the Philippines for the first time to promote mixed martial arts to the Filipinos. He received a warm welcome for his first visit in Manila.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
St-Pierre made his UFC debut at UFC 46, where he defeated highly ranked Karo Parisyan by unanimous decision. His next fight in the UFC was against Jay Hieron at UFC 48. St-Pierre defeated Hieron via technical knockout in only 1:42 of the first round.
St-Pierre was set to return and fight Condit for the undisputed championship on November 17, 2012 at UFC 154. On August 28, 2012, St-Pierre posted to his official Facebook page that he had the green light from his medical team to compete once again. He ended his post by announcing that his return would be in UFC 154, in which he was to fight Carlos Condit.
St-Pierre once again successfully defended his welterweight title on November 17, 2012 at UFC 154 against Condit, winning a unanimous decision. Despite being badly hurt in the third round by a headkick, St-Pierre was able take down Condit repeatedly during the bout, while defending multiple submission attempts and deliver multiple strikes from Condit's active guard. Both participants earned Fight of the Night honors for their performance.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:25 Top 20 Knockouts in UFC Historyby UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship Featured 2,148,245
- 41:58 UFC 167 GSP vs. Hendricks (REAL FIGHT)by Dalibor Stajić15,215 views
- 1:13:49 JRE #351 - Georges St. Pierreby PowerfulJRE87,493 views
- 9:48 Dana White on off the record on steven seagal legitimacy, ufc biggest stars, sonnen, gsp moreby ecdctech390,677 views
- 6:28 UFC Champ Georges St Pierre vs Judo Expert Mike Nomikosby video76765768,046 views
- 4:30 Funny UFC/MMA momentsby Tyson FurysPlumber27,335 views
- 37:25 UFC 158 Pelea Gratis: St-Pierre vs Pennby UFClatino1,126,841 views
- 3:52 George St. Pierre Battle Readyby metropcs14,949 views
- 3:17 george saint pierre home tour 2012 pre fight ufc 154by ecdctechmma20,811 views
- 9:56 GSP - Interview - Tout le monde en parle (English SUB) (1/2)by isocrate27138,346 views
- 3:17 Jean-Claude Van Damme and Georges St-Pierre | Martial Arts training promoby Jean-Claude Vandammelibrary43,279 views
- 43:43 Pelea Gratis UFC 124 GSP vs Koscheckby UFClatino41,488 views
- 7:19 George St Pierre's explosive conditioning, sick Jujitsu and the best Muay Thai training aroundby fadedsideways70,131 views
- 20:33 GSP vs. Hendricks - Who REALLY Won? (Gracie Breakdown)by GracieBreakdown169,892 views
- 10:54 Georges St.Pierre vs. Ivan Menjivarby Paylak Baba143,680 views
- 16:09 UFC 158 Free Fight: Georges St-Pierre vs. Frank Triggby Georges St-Pierre627,243 views
- 3:59 Training Day: Tristar Trains Dan Hardyby UFC on FOX39,869 views
- 9:09 KARATE GIRL VS STREETFIGHTER (real fight)by wwwFIGHTCLUBbiz5,500,868 views
- 5:09 George St-Pierre's unique training regimenby fadedsideways1,576,863 views
- 1:03:39 Wing Chun Vs MMA, Kung Fu, BJJ, Boxing, Karate, Wrestling, Muay Thai, Sambo, Kickboxingby SkemeKOS1,137,397 views
- Loading more suggestions...