Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 25, 2012
Hey! Come on over! See our Image Gallery page here:
Will you risk a measly 3 minutes to get these insights? Just click the SHOW MORE box below, you'll see what's next...
Thanks for clicking!
This is what we're up to: Industrial Webbing. Hey, with its versatility, durability, and ability to provide effective solutions for many applications, it's no wonder so many people call it a modern-day wonder product.
Before I forget, be sure to see our Image Gallery page, with links out to all our other cool image galleries: http://www.rosemonttextiles.com/Image....
But why should you care about industrial webbing and what makes it so special?
"Industrial webbing" applies to web used for manufacturing applications. Although some may confuse it with commercial webbing, they're different. While industrial webbing is primarily used in manufacturing, commercial webbing focuses more on design.
Put another way, industrial webbing targets goods production while commercial webbing is about selling goods. In short, commercial webbing is the web you see, decorating a travel bag, or around a vinyl sign, or surrounding (in neon!) a volleyball net.
Back to industrial webbing. In simple terms, it's the web that gets the job done behind the scenes! Determining if webbing is industrial depends on its use. Certain webbings, by design, meet manufacturers' needs, so they're typically considered industrial.
Other webbings used for industrial applications? Nylon and polyester. A main application for these webbings is safety harnesses, which go into products like seat belts and more. Also used ofr restraints in occupations like roofing, window-washing, and painting; and safety systems for sports.
Another example of industrial webbing? Polypropylene and polyethylene webbing. Their names alone suggest industrial webbing! These webbings are made from tough yet flexible plastic polymer fibers. They're extremely strong and optimal for safety systems like barrier nets, which provide large-scale safety and security.
So that's the story, and as you can see, industrial webbing is a supreme tool, providing strength, flexibility, and safety for many manufacturing needs. But what makes it even better is the industrial technology that utilizes it, making it even more optimal and cost-effective. After all, what good is incorporating industrial webbing if it takes forever and is labor-intensive?
But with today's industrial technology, no problem! Industrial technology automates and optimizes the engineering and technology needed to reach the speed and efficiency of production required without sacrificing quality. So where does that leave you? Yes, it leads you to both time and money savings.
How does industrial technology work with industrial webbing? Here, industrial technology significantly enhances how effective the webbing is in its end-products. For instance, an automated system can pull webbing tighter and secure it more strongly than a non-automated process can. Additionally, such a system can sew webbing into place more efficiently than a non-automated counterpart.
So what's so great about industrial webbing? Everything! With a "one-two punch" of a strong, effective product and advanced automatic operations to maximize its potential, industrial webbing truly is one of manufacturing's modern-day miracles!
Rosemont Textiles is your sponsor for this video, and readily available for your commercial and industrial questions, comments, and requests regarding wholesale webbing.
Call us today at 1-610-520-9015, or see us at www.RosemontTextiles.com
...or email us at email@example.com
* -- * -- * -- * -- * -- * -- * -- * -- *
Standard YouTube License
- 10:08 Drags and Carries - Webbingby Bryan Martin17,522 views
- 5:01 How Its Made Aluminium Boatsby worldnews332,760 views
- 4:53 How its made? : Vollyball netby joedib932,203 views
- 7:31 How to Tie and Store a Rescue Webbing Loopby DALE G. PEKEL21,424 views
- 45:49 Ultimate factories Coca Cola.flvby Arham Ali430,327 views
- 5:30 How Plastic Bottles Are Recycled Into Polyesterby Triwood1973278,247 views
- 14:12 British army webbingby Luke Hunter3,860 views
- 6:22 Fish net or sport net making machineby Fung Chang Tw2,080 views
- 8:40 Personal Rescue Webbing Setup & Storageby EngineHouseTraining6,397 views
- 8:11 How to make a Rope repelling Harnessby D4MN4T10N6,080 views
- 12:23 Knot of the Week - Etrier Climbing Ladderby ITStactical39,393 views
- 10:19 Walton Factory Production Process and Future Plan.VOBby Walton bd12,462 views
- 9:17 Knot of the Week: Hasty Webbing Harnessby ITStactical74,491 views
- 6:20 How-To: Full Body Rescue Harness From Webbing **W/ Free Hang**by Mark E.9,776 views
- 5:41 FIBC JUMBO BAG BELT WEAVING LOOM MACHINEby susmatexmachinery3,346 views
- 10:17 PLCE Webbing Assembly, In-depth Review, Part 1by JK Militaria1,195 views
- 1:49:42 Ladder 49 (2004)by muhamad hakim129,318 views
- 14:00 Apprentice Upholstererby Scott Orzel540,143 views
- 9:30 Stokes Tie-In - Webbingby Mordecai2697648 views
- 8:35 11-Year-Old Girl Shatters Climbing Recordsby THNKR1,666,647 views
- Loading more suggestions...