SuperCon - Stumptown Crawlers - Portland Oregon
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 25, 2012
SuperCon 2012 in Portland, Oregon.
Visit our website: http://www.StumptownCrawlers.com
Like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/stumptowncraw...
The crawls are free to attend and no bar covers. We have a rolling DJ to keep the music pumping between bars. We offer crazy (legal) antics between bars. Each bar may offer live music, DJ, dancing, performers, shows, vendors, etc for your entertainment.
We encourage full costumes however you are free to attend in regular dress. A lot of 2nd hand stores in and around Portland. Portlanders love to make their own. The Hawthorne / Belmont areas and two big costume stores: Lippman Co (downtown) and Halloween Warehouse (Beaverton) open year round.
WHAT DO YOU BRING:
The parties are made by the masses bringing their own creativity. We provide a simple framework, but you RAISE the party, and make it great by bringing your creativity that we could not have dreamed of, or imagined.
PUB CRAWL EDIQUETE:
Our crawls start at noon and/or mid afternoon, but all crawls go to last call. Remember you can stay or go at anytime: you set your fun around us.
OUR PHOTO ALBUMS:
Be respectful. We may delete certain comments or remove photos, and yes we're all adults, but like Vegas, what happens on our crawl stays at our crawl.
We do not allow or post photos that are risqué or deemed not work place acceptable. Please ask someone before you take their photo -- thank you.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Plan ahead if you drink.
Eat, drink water and never drive buzzed.
Taxi or light rail.
Obey all crosswalks and laws.
Take lots of photos or videos -- post or tag us on our event wall.
Be polite to others and patrons not on our crawl.
Obey the police and/or security.
Bring cash -- cards go slower.
Our costume crawl supports a local charity. By attending you now support a charity. Question we get -- how can you help? First, by inviting all your fun friends to the event, as you have a direct impact now to increase the amount given to the charity: a win-win for local bars and charity.
The final donation is posted after the event, as the unseen volunteers work hard and give their time freely to ensure you all have FUN.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:07:23 The Perfect Cup: Coffee Talk with San Francisco's Finest Roasters (5/28/13)by Commonwealth Club1,385 views
- 45:01 NBC2012 - Doug Zell: Coffee Bars & The Evolution of Hospitalityby Nordic Barista2,335 views
- 23:18 DIY - How to Home Roast Coffee.by Yankee Self-Sufficiency (Combining Snarky and Fine Coffee)26,422 views
- 11:29 coffee roasting machines italyby SweetCoffeeItalia Tostatrice Gemma1,611 views
- 21:06 How to Develop a Roast Profileby N3Roaster .24,650 views
- 14:19 Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster Demoby The Captain's Coffee15,298 views
- 23:51 RC EXCURSION #95 LAS VEGAS SCALE CRAWLERS GTGby Rivasconcepts9,643 views
- 13:11 2013 World Barista Championship Semi Final Jinkyu KIMby Jinkyu KIM37,231 views
- 7:33 SC Supercrawl Freitag 17.05.2013 Scale Crawler Cooperation Ruhrby michaelhonor8,677 views
- 15:54 Switzerland Barista Champion Performs at the 2007 World Barista Championship Finalsby Zachary Carlsen82,541 views
- 24:37 2013 WBC Finals - Pete Licata, United Statesby WorldCoffeeEvents2,864 views
- 7:11 Fresh Roast SR 500 Roasting Demo - Burman Coffee Tradersby Jon Burman5,142 views
- 9:21 RC Scale Crawling More Throttle Part 2by Rivasconcepts7,351 views
- 4:55 Redcat RS10 vs Axial AX10 - Can a low cost crawler compete?by PrivateerConcepts39,732 views
- 10:50 A women loses the debate with a muslim womenby Sara Kurdy Abidatullah3,432,274 views
- 8:39 A Morning at Intelligentsia Part 1 (BBtv)by boingboingtv43,742 views
- 6:00 How To Roast Coffee On a Stovetop - Manhattanroasts.comby Alex Binkley7,321 views
- 6:11 LepreCon - Stumptown Crawlers - Portland Oregonby StumptownCrawlers303 views
- 4:36 Mayorga Coffee: Slow Roasted in the Latin Traditionby Mayorga Coffee3,028 views
- 10:55 Buddy Brew Coffee - The Coffee Roasting Processby buddybrewcoffee30,238 views
- Loading more suggestions...