This video is unavailable.
Paintball Warfare - Epic Paintball Battle
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 28, 2012
Watch the making of this video in the link below!
Make sure to subscribe for new vids EVERY WEEK! Or at least that's the idea :)
As far as making videos like this, check out my blog on how we make these videos possible.
My friend Stephen Anderson wrote the music for this video! Make sure to check out Stephen's website in the link below!
And a super huge THANK YOU to my friends who helped make this video happen!!! Especially Dallin Smith, Creigton Baird, and Austin Baird.
Color Correction by Jacob Schwarz
And a super huge thanks to my friends youtube channel, the Warialasky! Make sure to check them out!
This video was shot with Canon 5D Mark III, and Contour cameras. For lenses we used Canon 16-35mm F/2.8 L series lenses and Canon 70-200mm F/2.8. Almost everything was shot with an ISO of 100, and shutter of 1/4000.
My friend Jace Leroy who always shoots with me put together an edit just from the Contour cameras we used. You can check that video out in this link below.
We had AWESOME sponsors that helped make this video happen! Without them, none of this would have. Here is how each company contributed!
Nitro Circus - http://www.nitrocircus.com
They hooked us up with their stunt drivers, and trophy cars!!! They were the ones they took the jump over the other car! And they let us use their property to film on! They have a full length feature film coming out soon! So check it! :)
Spyder - http://www.spyder.tv/
They provided a ton of paintball guns and mask, and even technicians to help if we ran into any problems.
Nelson - http://www.nelsonpaintball.com
They hooked us up with 100,000 paintballs for this!!! HUGE HELP!
MBS Mountain Boards - http://www.mbs.com
They provided awesome mountain boarder stunt people!
Guerilla Air - Gave us all the tanks of air!!
Also, if you want to know more about the vechicle we used that was flying around in the sky shooting down, you can check out these two links for more info! This is a fairly brand new sport, so all the info you need is down below!
And last but not least, make sure to follow me on twitter and facebook, it's the cool thing to do these days :)
For business enquires ONLY, contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard YouTube License
- 4:14 Far Cry 3 in Real Life - First Personby devinsupertrampFeatured 3,188,640
- 2:37 Cliff Jumping Hawaii - Proofby devinsupertramp 4,145,910 views
- 2:37 Dodgeball - Red vs Blueby devinsupertramp 1,615,452 views
- 2:06 Snowball Fight with Freddiew - Voorayby devinsupertramp 986,951 views
- 7:28 EPIC PAINTBALL BATTLE (Weltmeister vs. YoutubeStars)by Chengloew 435,494 views
- 6:04 2013 Best Prank Compilation - Prank Brosby RIPFILMS 1,712,258 views
- 9:50 Martin Jetpack Climbs 5000 Feet Above Sea Levelby TheSocialFeedTV 498,943 views
- 8:24 The 50 Raw Garlic Clove Challenge in 4min (Must See)by skippy62able 389,307 views
- 2:26 Is this even human? Super awesome gymnast in slow motion.by ZitPopStop 3,147,610 views
- 2:58 Homemade Firework Show !!!by MGpovver 636,069 views
- 2:10 18+ Ft Great White Shark Stalks Boat on video (part 1)by Matthew Garrett 8,298,137 views
- 3:14 Shuffling at school on a boring dayby KaoticBaby26 12,840,734 views
- 1:30 Rejected Mortal Kombat Fatalities Ep. 3by MKFatalities 1,192,308 views
- 8:13 We Love Russia Compilation, August 2012 (TNL)by Compilariz 5,306,416 views
- 15:08 My Top 10 Video Game Easter Eggs of All Timeby FunWithGuru 2,304,488 views
- 3:21 Dubstep Dance Skills | Avicii Levels | (Skrillex Remix)by itsMRich 442,935 views
- 8:07 People Are Awesome 2012 by SkillzZzMediaby SkillzZzMedia 2,156,375 views
- 4:07 Isbells - Maybeby Josie Parr 258,778 views
- 9:38 SURFING HAWAII: BIG PIPELINE FIRST SWELL! [ハワイ:パイプライン]by gonaminori 4,826,927 views
- 6:17 The Last Ride Ever on Jaws at Universal Studios Orlando For TPRby themeparkreviewTPR 2,871,381 views
- Loading more suggestions...