Uploaded on Nov 27, 2008
My first tutorial on how to get a Japanese PSN account so you can get the stuff the people in Japan get alot sooner than the rest of the world.
You can either send me a message or post it in the video comments if you have a question.
Feedback would be nice, as this is my first tutorial.
Check out my new series as well!
- The password must contain at least six characters.
- The password must contain at least one letter and at least one number.
- The password must not contain a letter or a number used three or more times in a row.
- The password must not be the same as your sign-in ID or online ID.
- You must enter the password correctly in two fields.
- Letters are case-sensitive.
Online ID rules:
- The online ID must be 3 to 16 characters and can consist of letters, numbers, hyphens (-) and underscores (_).
- The online ID will be publicly displayed in the Playstation(R)Network.
- Do not use any personally identifying information for your online ID.
- You cannot change your online ID after it has been created.
Standard YouTube License