This video is unavailable.
Canada's Worst Driver - S06E03
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 4, 2011
Episode 3: Up in Smoke Original airdate: November 8, 2010 The Three-Point Turn -- A four-wheel drive Jeep will be used for this challenge, first introduced in Canada's Worst Driver but last used in Canada's Worst Driver 2, contestants must drive onto an area with a moat, and must make a 3-point turn without hitting the moat in 20 minutes. Lance's best effort is a 21-point turn in 8 minutes. Dean gets frustrated after repeated attempts to improve on a five-point turn, but he does finish with a three-point turn after six attempts and five minutes. Paul and Brad both eventually pass thanks to their nominators. Diane, understanding the geometry of the challenge, gets the challenge on the second try. Jamie and Dale get the car stuck in the moat. The Teeter-Totter -- This traditional challenge from Canada's Worst Driver 3 (but presented in its Canada's Worst Driver 4 incarnation) has contestants drive a stick-shift Mini Cooper and balance it on a teeter-totter. Lance, who drives a stick-shift car (only two contestants, Dale and Jamie, have no prior stick-shift experience), quickly burns through the clutch, so the Mini Cooper is replaced by a 1990 Mazda Miata. Lance slowly kills the clutch on that car as well, and fails the challenge. In a third car, Diane manages to balance after repeated rocking of the teeter-totter. Paul finishes quickly, as his motorcycle experience pays off (like stick-shift cars, motorcycles also have a clutch). Donna is unable to accompany Brad due to a shoulder injury, so Andrew accompanies Brad through his run. Another burned clutch causes him to fail. Dean destroys the clutch on a fourth car in his run, and he fails. Dale drives right off the teeter-totter and burns the clutch off of a fifth car. But that means Jamie, going last, is exempt from doing the challenge, as they are out of cars. Road Signs -- Peter administers a quick exam on road signs to all contestants. 14 signs are presented, with Brad getting the most right at 8. Dale is worst with only one. Camaro Challenge: The Cornering Challenge -- This challenge, last presented in Canada's Worst Driver 4, has contestants use the Camaro (whose anti-lock braking system is disabled) to accelerate into a curved wall at 50 km/h, and make a sharp turn to avoid hitting it. The lesson teaches threshold braking to all contestants; contestants must brake but avoid locking up the tires to pass the challenge. Jamie, Paul, and Diane all hit the wall. Donna apologizes for Brad failing his run when Brad demanded silence on his run. Dean, who had a habit of letting go of the brake altogether, destroys the course. Dale had a falling out with with John before the challenge, so Andrew helps Dale pass her run. Lance gets this on his first try.
In deliberation, no one has a desire to graduate. However, Paul receives consideration by both Philippe and initially Peter (though he quickly retracts his statement). He is considered safety-aware, though Cam argues that failing to make the cornering challenge is a condemnation of his skills. In the end, the experts agree to honour everyone's request, marking the first time in the history of the series that 7 contestants remain heading into the fourth episode.
Standard YouTube License
- 44:56 Canada's Worst Driver - S06E04by werevirus 35,235 views
- 45:07 Canada's Worst Driver - S06E02by werevirus 71,756 views
- 42:38 America's Worst Driver: Episode 1by rocktheax 3,978 views
- 45:10 Canada's Worst Driver - S06E01by werevirus 59,519 views
- 45:21 Canada's Worst Driver - S06E05by werevirus 50,872 views
- 1:25:10 America's Worst Driver Finaleby rocktheax 870,456 views
- 45:23 Canada's Worst Driver - Season 8 Episode 1 (CA, 2012)by Rheinheld 10,376 views
- 45:22 Canada's Worst Driver - S06E08by werevirus 37,588 views
- 1:48 stickshift failby Albert Chavez 113,259 views
- 45:49 Canada's Worst Driver - S05E07by werevirus 42,668 views
- 1:44 World's Worst Driver arrestedby PayNoMind416 46,867 views
- 10:01 Canada's Worst Handyman S4E1 Part 1by grimsreaper1 28,824 views
- 2:19 Stick Shift Disasterby Nix Kinney 125,494 views
- 14:55 americas worst driver EP3 1by MultiStux 62,436 views
- 7:44 Top 10 - Worst driversby vzathan 1,840,650 views
- 9:15 Canada's Worst Handyman S4E2 Part 1by grimsreaper1 12,159 views
- 1:38 Canada's Worst Driver 6 Teaserby ProperTVChannel 16,199 views
- 5:16 Furious Lady's SUV Stuck On Ice.wmvby thickthighedlady 19,478 views
- 1:26 Worst Driver Everby Clint Lauby 345,933 views
- 2:00 First Drive (Driving FAIL)by TehAwesomePwner 120,004 views
- Loading more suggestions...