Uploaded on Jun 17, 2011
Australian rock legends INXS continue to live life in the fast lane with two members stepping aboard V8 Supercar at Darwin's Hidden Valley Raceway.
In town for the SkyCity Triple Crown, Team BOC and Jana Living Racing gave drummer Jon Farriss and guitarist/saxophonist Kirk Pengilly the ride of a lifetime.
As part of the engine room of INXS, Farriss is used having power in his hands and underneath his feet. However, the ride alongside race winner in Perth and Winton Jason Bright left him with an appreciation of the job the V8 Supercar drivers do.
Jason Bargwanna gave Pengilly some tips of the car and track before his fast lap alongside the former Bathurst winner.
The V8s take to the track for qualifying and the opening race on Saturday afternoon; while INXS light up the stage later that evening.
* Kirk Pengilly talks with Jason Bargwanna (Jana Living Racing)
* Jon & Kirk talking with people at the back of the pits
* Jon suiting-up
* Jon getting in the Team BOC Holden
* Kirk inside the Jana Living Commodore with Jason Bargwanna
* Jon inside the Team BOC Holden
* Jason Bright in the Team BOC Holden
* Team BOC Holden heading out onto the track
* Kirk getting into the Jana Living Commodore on pit lane
* Team BOC Holden returning
* The Jana Living Commodore leaving the pits
* Kirk out of the Jana Living Commodore
Jon Farriss - INXS
What was the experience of the V8 lap like?
Can appreciate how hard it would be in a proper race?
Jason Bright - Team BOC
How was Jon as a passenger?
Great track for a ride?
Cool to have INXS in the
Standard YouTube License