Tom Morello & Michael Moore support Occupy Wall Street on Bill Maher
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 25, 2011
Get money out of politics! Sign this petition if you think your democracy has been hijacked by lobbyists, this is not a partisan issue: http://www.getmoneyout.com/
Open letter from an ex-tea partier to OWS- How not to get co-opted-http://www.reddit.com/r/occupywallstr...
Declaration of the Occupation of New York City:
As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies.
As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power. We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.
They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage.
They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.
They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the workplace based on age, the color of one's skin, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation.
They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.
They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel treatment of countless nonhuman animals, and actively hide these practices.
They have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions.
They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right.
They have consistently outsourced labor and used that outsourcing as leverage to cut workers' healthcare and pay.
They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people, with none of the culpability or responsibility.
They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance.
They have sold our privacy as a commodity.
They have used the military and police force to prevent freedom of the press.
They have deliberately declined to recall faulty products endangering lives in pursuit of profit.
They determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce.
They have donated large sums of money to politicians supposed to be regulating them.
They continue to block alternate forms of energy to keep us dependent on oil.
They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save people's lives in order to protect investments that have already turned a substantive profit.
They have purposely covered up oil spills, accidents, faulty bookkeeping, and inactive ingredients in pursuit of profit.
They purposefully keep people misinformed and fearful through their control of the media.
They have accepted private contracts to murder prisoners even when presented with serious doubts about their guilt.
They have perpetuated colonialism at home and abroad.
They have participated in the torture and murder of innocent civilians overseas.
They continue to create weapons of mass destruction in order to receive government contracts. *
To the people of the world,
We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.
Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space; create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.
To all communities that take action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.
Join us and make your voices heard!
*These grievances are not all-inclusive.
Get money & lobbying out of the political system, both parties have become corrupt puppets of the corporate elite.
Go to http://occupytogether.com/ & start your own occupation!
Rage against the machines Tom Morello & Michael Moore support the brave people getting maced to oblivion in the occupy wall street protests.
Live feed: http://www.livestream.com/globalrevol...
bill maher rage against the machine occupywallstreet know your enemy anonymous
Standard YouTube License
- 1:48 UFO Slams Into Atlantic? 2011by Alien Disclosure Group UKFeatured 888,651
- 10:06 Ron Paul vs. Michael Moore on Larry King CNNby GuerrillaNewsChannel 231,386 views
- 5:46 Bill Maher Exposes Right-Wing Euphemism For "Rich People"by The Music Man 290,741 views
- 3:05 Michael Moore defends Tony Bennett for saying 9/11 caused by US terrorismby Stop the War Coalition 36,906 views
- 1:09 Bill Maher "Get's called out by guest..."by J. Salazar 86,564 views
- 64 videos Play all Bill Maherby AngelBoy0123
- 1:06 Bill Maher 'Wanting to be rich is a fantasy'by J. Salazar 95,014 views
- 2:16 'Occupy Wall Street' Protests Turn violent' - ABC Newsby PlanetEarthAwakens01 234,095 views
- 1:08 Bill Maher "That Texas Miracle was..."by Lib Meteor 14,345 views
- 4:40 Bill Maher nails it!by crackdoogles's channel 930,531 views
- Occupy Wall Street 46,618 videos840
- 56:29 Howard Stern- Michael Moore Visits 09-23-09by Ryan Lever 8,172 views
- 1:10 Michael Moore and Bill Maher on Corporationsby mccainisthroughX 35,386 views
- 9:41 Occupy Wall Street (FULL) Interview with Chris Hedges Part 1by Brandon Tompkins 100,642 views
- 2:28 Moore 'Patriotic Americans' Will Wait Longer For Healthcare.flvby yazakchattiest 8,017 views
- 3:16 Bill Maher new rules from podcasts 8.0by farber2 15,863 views
- 6:46 Occupy Wall Street: Just the Beginning?by TheAlyonaShow 51,699 views
- 1:13 Real Time with Bill Maher (10-14-11) - "We are the 1%" Protest Signs [Occupy Wall Street]by arboachg 109,754 views
- 2:28 Bill Maher on Herman Cain and Obamacareby Kuruption084 39,836 views
- 1:45 Real Time with.Bill Maher 2011.09.30 with Van Jones About our "Occuby Wall Street"by PhilaFireFilms 32,762 views
- 7:31 Michael Moore vs. Bill O'Reilly Pt. 1of 2by thefaisalj 3,115,777 views
- 1:34 SHOWDOWN ON WALL STREET !!! MICHAEL MOORE TEA PARTYby johnrigs54321 7,893 views
- Loading more suggestions...