Obama to indoctrinate students - Sept. 8th
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 1, 2009
President injects politics into school speech
Letter From Secretary Arne Duncan to School Principals
August 26, 2009
Please note that the time of this speech has changed to 12:00 noon eastern standard time.
In a recent interview with student reporter, Damon Weaver, President Obama announced that on September 8 — the first day of school for many children across America — he will deliver a national address directly to students on the importance of education. The President will challenge students to work hard, set educational goals, and take responsibility for their learning. He will also call for a shared responsibility and commitment on the part of students, parents and educators to ensure that every child in every school receives the best education possible so they can compete in the global economy for good jobs and live rewarding and productive lives as American citizens.
Since taking office, the President has repeatedly focused on education, even as the country faces two wars, the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression and major challenges on issues like energy and health care. The President believes that education is a critical part of building a new foundation for the American economy. Educated people are more active civically and better informed on issues affecting their lives, their families and their futures.
This is the first time an American president has spoken directly to the nation's school children about persisting and succeeding in school. We encourage you to use this historic moment to help your students get focused and begin the school year strong. I encourage you, your teachers, and students to join me in watching the President deliver this address on Tuesday, September 8, 2009. It will be broadcast live on the White House website www.whitehouse.gov 12:00 noon eastern standard time.
In advance of this address, we would like to share the following resources: a menu of classroom activities for students in grades preK-6 and for students in grades 7-12. These are ideas developed by and for teachers to help engage students and stimulate discussion on the importance of education in their lives. We are also staging a student video contest on education. Details of the video contest will be available on our website www.ed.gov in the coming weeks.
On behalf of all Americans, I want to thank our educators who do society's most important work by preparing our children for work and for life. No other task is more critical to our economic future and our social progress. I look forward to working with you in the months and years ahead to continue improving the quality of public education we provide all of our children.
Parents rebel against Obama TV speech to schools
'President doesn't get to speak to my children unchallenged'
Standard YouTube License
- 8:34 Jim Greer Criticizes Obama's School Speech on "AC 360"by PoliticsNewsPolitics32,930 views
- 9:39 Obama To Brainwash Public School Kids 9/8/09by LuvWorkingAtHome16,204 views
- 2:20 Obama Speaking To Schoolchildren "Creepy," Says Ingrahamby PoliticsNewsPolitics11,012 views
- 5:58 Children Will (No Longer Be Asked) How They Can Help Barack Obama (Thanks LibViewer)by HowTheWorldWorks23,678 views
- 5:32 Obama's Speech on Education Part 2by Paul Zepeda33,053 views
- 5:43 Obama delivers controversial School Speech - 09-08-09by NewsPaperOnline10,334 views
- 3:50 Duncan: Opposition of Obama School Speech "Silly Stuff"by PoliticsNewsPolitics47,866 views
- 7 videos Play all Indoctrinate Uby herbs814
- 5:12 Obama Rips Romney in Final Debate - The Best Linesby The Young Turks206,780 views
- 1:59 Obama Speech to Students Draws Conservative Ireby AssociatedPress32,384 views
- 5:52 Obama's Critical Health Care Speech - 09-09-09by NewsPaperOnline11,200 views
- 2:53 Lunatic Lying Sack of Dog Mess Calls Obama's Stay in School Speech Indoctrinationby RagingLib1,633 views
- 8:49 President Obama's speech to school children pt. 1by Karen Harper44,155 views
- 9:52 Gold Rush - The Gold Conspiracy 2/3by HolzapfelNelson15,855 views
- 20:16 Pres. Obama National Address to Studentsby C-SPAN468,357 views
- 3:49 Parents of Indoctrinated Children in New Jersey Outraged over Barack Obama Worship Songby BlacksheepVision11,388 views
- 10:49 The Shocking Truth About Public Schoolsby Robert Wanek177,494 views
- 0:43 Obama mind control over studentsby politiconned1,431 views
- 18:59 President Obama's Message for America's Studentsby The White House872,579 views
- 3:47 A Guy who Lives in my Neighborhoodby UseYourBrain996,888 views