Amazing Discounts! Garage Door Service - Greenville SC
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 21, 2013
Call us at 865-513-1436 regardless of the hour of the day. We provide 24/7 garage door repair service.
When your remote control or key-less entry pad stops working, it can be discouraging. If this takes place, there are a great deal of people who prefer to "Do It Yourself". if you are having troubles closing your garage door and you don't have the cash for garage door repair below are some usual complaints and their options.
Some of these options can be done by yourself, but depending on the trouble you could need a service call or, worst case scenario, garage door replacement. The advantage if you do them by yourself is that it is less costly, however, on the other hand, if you call a garage door expert you can also ask him extra questions and you understand you're getting a quality job.
Below is what you have to do if the transmitter or the key-less entry does not work. First off inspect the batteries. Some transmitters have an LED light which will let you know whether or not your battery is fresh.
If that's not the problem, then check your wall button inside your garage. In this case you'll require the directions for the brand name you're utilizing. If you require a new circuit board then you require an expert to make a service call.
If the door does open, but just for 6" and then it stops, inspect the coil springs above your door. If there is a separation in either one of them, you require a new spring and a call to a garage door business.
As a side note, if your door has two springs, they are most likely the same age and the other will break quickly, so it's better if you replace both of them as this will save you hassle and be less costly.
If the door opened however it won't close any longer, try holding in the wall button. This is an override for your photo-eyes. If this works, then your photo-eyes are crooked, there is an obstruction, or they are broken. Examine the LED lights on the photo-eyes to see if they are on steady (color does not matter). Check for blockages if one or both are flashing. Move the photo-eyes to straighten them if there are no obstructions. You need a to call a garage door business if neither of these options work.
If the door is crooked you could have an unattached or broken cable. This will likewise require a service call, but at least you understand you'll be repairing your garage door. Nevertheless, if your doors have numerous various other problems and the experts you called to care for it tell you that you need garage door replacement, it's most likely most effectively to pay attention to them and make an investment.
If you are having difficulties closing your garage door and you don't have the money for garage door repair here are some common grievances and their options.
Some of these options can be done by yourself, but depending on the trouble you could need a service call or, worst case situation, garage door replacement. If the door does open, but only for 6" and then it stops, inspect the coil springs above your door. If neither of these solutions work, you require a to call a garage door company.
If your doors have many various other troubles and the professionals you called to take care of it inform you that you need garage door replacement, it's probably most effectively to pay attention to them and make an investment.
Check us out at http://greenville.garage-door-help.com
Standard YouTube License
- 17:10 Installing Genie Direct Drive Screw Opener (Full video)by Genie Company16,329 views
- 12:06 +Garage Doors Orlando 855-295-3278 Jacksonville, Tampa, Tallahassee, Ocala, Miami, Ocoee, Maitlandby John Just17 views
- 9:59 Craftsman vs. Snap-onby mangomustangmadness118,591 views
- 5:23 How to do a simple adjustment on a garage door openerby askthemaintenanceman17,184 views
- 40:15 Craftsman Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid Changeby Smokeasammie52,326 views
- 7:45 Break into a garage in six seconds PROTECTIONby sixtyfiveford47,899 views
- 23:53 What's Inside EricTheCarGuy's 'Home' Tool Box? - EricTheCarGuyby EricTheCarGuy74,887 views
- 9:52 How to replace Craftsman LT2000 mower deck beltby Alex S46,882 views
- 21:57 How To Install A Garage Door Opener - First Time For Everything!by Jennies Garage92,939 views
- 8:34 Programming Genie GM3T-BX Master Remote with DIP Switchesby Gary Jackson14,389 views
- 7:05 $7 Gear Fix. For Lift Master and Chamberlain Garage Door Openersby Ken Faber35,856 views
- 8:10 Craftsman 20v Bolt-On System - 9 Attachments 1 Base - Real User Review & How Toby ToolSELECT.com21,657 views
- 2:21 Amazing Discounts! Garage Door Service - Augusta GAby Michael Jones13 views
- 9:12 Garage Door Torsion Spring Repairby Brent Johns84,661 views
- 2:52 Garage door opener troubleshootingby iScaper117,589 views
- 3:30 The 6 Second Garage Door Break-In You Can Preventby KEYE TV80,694 views
- 3:04 Garage Door won't Close? How-To Fix a Garage Door that won't close PDQ Doors Cincinnati Ohioby MyPDQDoors17,793 views
- 7:13 How To Lubricate Your Noisy Garage Doorby PrecisionGarageDoor267,486 views
- 6:25 How to Replace Most Craftsman Tractor Hydrostatic drive belts (LT200)by Alex S30,119 views
- 5:48 Garage Door Opener Installation Made Easyby doorman118858,512 views
- Loading more suggestions...