Underpromotion! LIVE Blitz Chess: Immortal Underpromotion! #203 vs deEbeck (2092) - Brilliancy!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 17, 2009
►Turn-based chess at http://www.chessworld.net or the ICC for blitz chess like this video at : http://www.chessclub.com/from/kingscr...
►Kingscrusher's Greatest Hit Videos! : http://tinyurl.com/6vvx6qe
Letsplaychess.com presents Blitz #203 vs deEbeck (2092) - Afternoon of 17th June 2009
[Event "ICC 5 0"]
[Site "Internet Chess Club"]
[ICCResult "White resigns"]
[Opening "French: advance, Euwe variation"]
1. e4 e6 2. d4 d5 3. e5 c5 4. c3 Nc6 5. Nf3 Bd7 6. a3 Nge7 7. b4 Ng6 8. bxc5
b6 9. cxb6 Qxb6 10. Bd3 Rc8 11. O-O Na5 12. Nbd2 Be7 13. Rb1 Qc7 14. Bb2 Nf4
15. Bc2 g5 16. g3 Nh3+ 17. Kg2 g4 18. Ng1 h5 19. Nxh3 gxh3+ 20. Kh1 h4 21.
gxh4 Bxh4 22. f4 Nc4 23. Nxc4 dxc4 24. Be4 Bc6 25. Qf3 Bxe4 26. Qxe4 Qc6 27.
Qxc6+ Rxc6 28. f5 Be7 29. fxe6 fxe6 30. Bc1 Kd7 31. Rf7 Rc7 32. Bg5 Re8 33.
Rg1 Kc6 34. Bxe7 Rexe7 35. Rxe7 Rxe7 36. Rg3 Rh7 37. Kg1 Kd5 38. Kf2 Ke4 39.
Ke2 Rb7 40. Rg4+ Kf5 41. Rg3 Rb2+ 42. Kf3 Rxh2 43. Rg8 Rc2 44. Rf8+ Kg5 45.
Rg8+ Kf5 46. Rf8+ Kg5 47. Rg8+ Kh6 48. Rf8 h2 49. Kg3 h1=N+ 50. Kf3 Rf2+
0-1 Fast chess (also known as Speed chess, Blitz chess, Lightning chess, Rapid chess, Bullet chess, and Sudden death) is a type of chess game in which each side is given less time to make their moves than under the normal tournament time controls of 60 to 180 minutes per player.
The different names distinguish the maximum duration of a game. Commonly used time controls are:
Rapid or Quick: 15 to 60 minutes per player, sometimes with a small time increment per move (e.g. 10 seconds).
Blitz: 15 minutes or less per side. Usually sudden death (no increment), but may also be played with a small increment. More recently due to the influx of digital clocks, 3 minutes with a 2-second add is also preferred.
Bullet: 1 to 3 minutes per side. The time control for this setting is 2 minutes with a 1-second add or 1 minute with a 2-second add. The term "Lightning" can also be applied to this variant.
Lightning: refers to either Blitz or Bullet chess, and is a general term for extremely fast chess. It can also refer to games with a fixed time (e.g. ten seconds) for each move. This also can be used for 1-minute games.
Armageddon: a game guaranteed to produce a result, because Black has draw odds (that is, for Black, a draw is equal to a victory). To compensate, White has more time on the clock. Common times are 6 minutes for White and 5 for Black, or 5 minutes for White and 4 for Black. This can also be played with a small increment. This is also known as "time odds" and it is used in various tie breaks for quick tournaments. ►Subscribe for my regular chess videos: http://goo.gl/zpktUK
Standard YouTube License
- 10:11 Chess World.net: Blitz #204 vs Bernadotte (2346) - Alekhine's defense: Saemisch attack (B02)by kingscrusher2,303 views
- 10:05 Chess World.net: Blitz #202 vs FishPuppy (2060) - Sicilian Defense : Labourdonnais-Lowenthalby kingscrusher1,985 views
- 8:59 Sicilian Defence : Queen Sacrifice! LIVE Blitz #133 vs. FM fmkromos (2325) - Sicilian - Scalp Alert!by kingscrusher11,771 views
- 3:38 Nimzovich-Larsen attack: modern variation (A01) : LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess #205 vs IM Joorge (2402)by kingscrusher2,608 views
- 10:57 Chess World.net : Blitz #206 vs pchev (2281) - French Defense : Tarrasch, closed variation (C05)by kingscrusher2,259 views
- 10:02 Scandinavian Defence: Pytel-Wade variation (B01) : LIVE Blitz Chess #207 vs IM UBO-SATLAH (2181)by kingscrusher2,993 views
- 6:51 LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess #83 - Opposite castling vs. GM AKhruschiov (2284) - Sicilian - Scalp Alert!by kingscrusher12,038 views
- 11:54 LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess Game #1062 vs RaspjeRuignek (2214) - French: advance - Wade (C02)by kingscrusher4,068 views
- 10:09 Mikhail Tal's Trainer! : Nezhmetdinov - Positional Queen Sacrifice! - Sicilian Defenceby kingscrusher33,726 views
- 9:07 Chess Endgame: Using Underpromotionby GreenCastleBlock7,681 views
- 10:31 LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess Game #2 vs deEbeck (2011) - French Defence Advance (Chessworld.net)by kingscrusher4,745 views
- 10:28 LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess Game #896 vs Trale (GM) (2399) - French: Winawer (C16) - GM Scalp Alert!by kingscrusher5,012 views
- 9:49 Kings Gambit : LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess Game #528 vs GM YARDBIRD (2493) Kings Gambit - Scalp Alert!by kingscrusher10,773 views
- 11:00 Chessworld.net : Blitz #248 vs. Toniolo78 (2247) - King's Indian Defence : 6.Be2 (E91)by kingscrusher2,358 views
- 11:23 Kings Gambit : LIVE Blitz Game #792 - Kings Gambit vs a Grandmaster - RZiat (C32) - Scalp alert!by kingscrusher21,873 views
- 7:18 Chess World.net: LIVE Blitz #1634 vs KingsCrusher (2136) - Caro-Kann defense (B15) (Chessworld.net)by kingscrusher1,115 views
- 2:08 Nakamura - Kramnik: "The Underpromotion" [Istambul 2012, Olympiad round 9] (from chess tv)by etekt3,655 views
- 19:42 Houdini (Chess Engine) Immortal Game! vs Rybka - 2011 match, Game 1 - Sicilian Defenceby kingscrusher82,091 views
- 10:49 Kings Gambit: LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess Game #817 vs Bones (GM) (2431) - Kings Gambit - Scalp Alert!by kingscrusher17,701 views
- 10:08 LIVE Blitz (Speed) Chess Game #1979 vs meravi (2244) - Sicilian (B29) (Chessworld.net)by kingscrusher4,244 views
- Loading more suggestions...