"Weird Al" Yankovic - Albuquerque
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 11, 2011
Way back, when I was just a little bitty boy, living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's Bait Shop... you know the place. Well, anyway, back then, life was going swell and everything was just peachy. Except, of course, for the undeniable fact that every single morning, my mother would make me a big ol' bowl of sauerkraut for breakfast. Every single morning. It was driving me crazy.
I said to my mom, I said "Hey, Mom, what's up with all the sauerkraut?"
And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an upcoming train. And she leaned right down next to me, and she said:
"IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!"
And then she tied me to the wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth and force-fed me nothing but sauerkraut until I was 26 and a half years old. That's when I swore that someday, I would get outta that basement and travel to a magical, far-away place, where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer, and the towels are oh-so-fluffy. Where the shriners and the lepers play their ukeleles all day long and anyone on the street will gladly shave your back for a nickel.
Well, let me tell you, people, it wasn't long at all before my dream came true! Because the very next day, a local radio station had this contest to see who could correctly guess the number of molecules in Leonard Nimoy's butt. I was off my three, but I still won the grand prize! That's right, a first-class, one-way ticket to Albuquerque.
You know, I've never been on a real airplane before, and I gotta tell ya, it was really great... except that I had to sit between two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor. And the little kid in back of me kept throwing up the whole time. The flight attendants ran out of Dr. Pepper and salted peanuts. And the in-flight movie was "Bio-Dome" with Pauly Shore... and, oh yeah, three airplane engines burned out, and we went into a tailspin and crashed into a hillside and the plane exploded in a giant fireball and everybody died, except for me... you know why? 'Cause I had my tray table up and my seatback in the full upright position.
So, I crawled from the twisted, burning wreckage... I crawled on my hands and knees for three full days, dragging along my big leather suitcase and my garment bag and my tenor saxophone and my 12-pound bowling ball and my lucky, lucky, autographed, glow-in-the-dark snorkel.
But finally, I arrived at the world-famous Albuquerque Holiday Inn, where the towels are oh-so-fluffy. And you can eat your soup right out of the ashtrays if you wanna... it's OK, they're clean.
Well, I checked into my room and I turned down the A/C and I turned on the Spectravision, and I'm just about to eat that little chocolate mint on my pillow that I love so very very much, when suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
Well, now who could that be? I say "Who is it?" No answer...
"Who is it?" There's no answer.
"WHO IS IT???" They're not sayin' anything.
So, finally I go over and I open the door, and just as I suspected, it's some big fat hermaphrodite with a Flock-of-Seagulls haircut and only one nostril. Oh man, I hate it when I'm right. So anyway, he bursted into my room and he grabbed my lucky snorkel, and I'm like:
"Hey, you can't have that! That snorkel's been just like a snorkel to me!"
And he's like "Tough."
And I'm like "Give it!"
And he's like "Make me."
And I'm like "'Kay."
So, I grabbed his leg and he grabbed my esophagus and I bit off his ear and he chewed off my eyebrows and I took out his appendix and he gave me a colonic irrigation, yes indeed, you better believe it.
And somehow, in the middle of it all, the phone got knocked off the hook. Twenty seconds later, I heard a familiar voice... and you know what it said?
I'll tell you what it said! It said...
"If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator."
Well, to cut a long story short, he got away with my snorkel. But I made a solemn vow right then and there that I would not rest, I would not sleep for an instant until the one-nostrilled man was brought to justice.
But first, I decided to buy some donuts...
... you know what? The rest of these lyrics aren't gonna fit on here. I think I didn't plan this out very well. There just isn't enough room. What a drag, huh? Maybe if YouTube didn't have a secret limit to the video description... or something. I feel just horrible about this. Now, you just have to listen REALLY CAREFULLY and try to figure out the lyrics by yourself.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Albuquerque" on
"Weird Al" Yankovic
- 49 videos Play all YouTube Mix - "Weird Al" Yankovic - Albuquerque
- 5:42 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Stop Forwarding That Crap To Meby alyankovicVEVO Featured 1,128,438
- 7:08 Jeopardy: The "Weird Al" Roundby JBToppersmith100,684 views
- 6:09 "Weird Al" Yankovic - The Madonna Interviewby alyankovic205,187 views
- 10:07 Eminem Interview weird al tvby sudhanshu mehta106,118 views
- 5:38 "Weird Al" Yankovic - The Saga Begins with Lyricsby Zebra Son11,139 views
- "Weird Al" Yankovic 29,948 videos27
- 22:52 Щиby Andrei Zagdansky9,869 views
- 3:46 Weird Al Yankovic on Lady Gaga in Studio Qby Q with Jian Ghomeshi33,061 views
- 11:23 Albuquerque: THE MOVIEby AlbinoBlackSheep31,517 views
- 99 videos Play all Weird-Al-Yankovic Playlistby evenalmighty98
- 2:33 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Truck Drivin' Songby Enzo Aprile99,500 views
- 42:42 The Binding of Isaac - Best item combo EVER!by Beanman25Jr182,996 views
- 11:23 Weird Al Yankovic - Albuquerque: THE MOVIEby RWappin674,024 views
- 6:53 "Weird Al" Yankovic - The Food Medley (Live)by WeirdAlMaster276,258 views
- 3:50 Yoda - Weird Al Music Videoby DPiddy892,541,788 views
- 4:38 [MapleStory] MMV: POLKARAMA!by CookiezMs13,422 views
- 2:47 Frankie Yankovic - Just because - 1947.wmvby RDoyleMatthews4,075 views
- 9:30 Action Sci-Fi Series DIVERGENCE: Ep. 02 "It's You"by Popular Uprising3,136 views
- 6:25 Steven Tyler, Alice Cooper, Weird Al - Come Togetherby johno808maui445,132 views
- 3:35 Weird Al - You're Pitifulby FLASHCARTOONS.ORG1,702,745 views