為什麼你背著我愛別人
Why Do You Love Other Behind My Back?
#想著你的臉 空虛的臉
I'm thinking of your face, a face of emptiness
麻木的走在崩潰邊緣
I'm walking numbly at the edge of collapse
我需要可以 流淚的花園
I need a garden in which I can cry
灌溉這朵枯萎的諾言#
To irrigate this withering promise
@最心愛的情人 卻傷害我最深
You are my most loved one, but you hurt me the most
為什麼你背著我愛別人
Why do you love another behind my back?
女人天真的眼神 藏著冷酷的針
There's a cruel needle behind women's naive eye look
人生看不清卻奢望永恆
Life can't be seen clearly but we yearn for everlasting
哦 軟弱的靈魂 已陷入太深
Oh my fragile soul has fallen into it so deeply
什麼你背著我愛別人
Why do you love another behind my back?
早已冷卻的吻 藏在心中加溫
The kiss has been coolen, I warm it in my heart
愛情充滿殘忍 我卻太認真@
Love is full of cruel, but I'm too serious
愛 一層層 被撕裂
Love is torn layer by layer
Repeat # @
(我 一層層 被摧毀 被愛摧毀
我來不及 找到出口)
I'm torn layer by layer, torn by love
I'm too late to find the exit
Repeat @
(我 一層層 被摧毀 狠不下心
向黑夜 說再見)
I'm torn layer by layer
I say goodbye to the dark night
translation credit to http://chinesemusicblog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=250
i like it. The liyric very meaningfull...
lieyean5324 3 years ago 7
不知是那个stupid去按dislikes
jeremybeh1980 6 months ago 6