Uploaded on May 27, 2010
We had the privilege recently to work with Art Linkletter on a documentary film about the modern resurgence of hula-hooping. Art stayed up on everything, and he certainly has made our film more lyrical.
We will miss you Art.
The film is in its final stages and it will be dedicated to Art Linkletter. Its release will be announced on www.thehoopinglife.com and facebook.com/thehoopinglife
This interview covers:
- Art's involvement with the hula-hoop (First 3:30 minutes. At 2:09 Art can still hula-hoop!)
- The importance of exercise (3:30-4:15)
- Finding your passion when you are young (4:15-4:50)
- Being married to the same girl for 68 years (4:30)
- The food fad or obesity taking over America (5:12-5:45)
- Living in fear (5:45-7:04)
- Entrepreneurship (7:04-7:23)
- The resilience of the human spirit (7:24-8:40)
- Being tested in life (8:43-9:37)
This interview with Art Linkletter is downloadable for media outlets to use on vimeo.com http://vimeo.com/12086396
Standard YouTube License