Demonstration - Blue2012Red-Red2012Blue
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 13, 2012
An agnostic look at the 2012 Presidential Election from the candidates social networks feeds - This is a demonstration on how to use the website.
Atigeo™, a compassionate technology company delivering a revolutionary big data cloud software platform, announced today the launch of http://www.red2012blue.com and http://www.blue2012red.com, a free online analytical tool that empowers voter research of President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney's positions on all issues. red2012blue.com/ blue2012red.com applies Atigeo's xPatterns contextual semantic search platform to the candidates' most prominent social media feeds to reveal deep insight about the candidates' positions on a wide range of issues that matter most to the electorate.
Data analytics is revolutionizing the run up to the 2012 presidential elections, as both candidates have deployed seasoned digital operations and data mining techniques that identify, connect with and mobilize voters. The websites, red2012blue.com/ blue2012red.com, put these big data tools into the hands of voters, allowing them to move beyond linear search and make meaningful connections with the information being shared by each party and their candidates' social media channels.
For those favoring the Democratic ticket: http://www.blue2012red.com
For those favoring the Republican tickets: http://www.red2012blue.com
Press Release re this application: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Blue201...
Atigeo is a compassionate technology company turning science into products and services for a wiser world. We close gaps between people and resources. Our intelligent big data platform, xPatterns, was created to alleviate the difficulty and expense of linking and maintaining the unruly information of our time. xPatterns empowers any industry to connect more disparate data sources; discover unforeseen relationships in data as it's found; and act on making experiences, interactions and breakthroughs of unprecedented relevance. A leading example of machine learning science, xPatterns self-discovers patterns in any volume of structured or unstructured data in real time while keeping information private. Its applications range from healthcare to telecommunications, from utilities to entertainment and beyond. Atigeo is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
Standard YouTube License
- 31:19 What is Hadoop? Other big data terms like MapReduce? Cloudera's CEO talks us through big data trendsby Robert Scoble 126,311 views
- 31:32 Bits of Databy infosummit2012 145 views
- 1:47 The xPatterns Explorer for PubMed - DEMOby AtigeoXpatterns 210 views
- 1:03:07 Big Data Analytics: The Revolution Has Just Begunby SASsoftware 14,418 views
- 3:34:46 Big Data and Hadoop 1 | Hadoop Tutorials 1 |Big Data Tutorial 1 |Hadoop Tutorial for Beginners -1by edurekaIN 1,284 views
- 50:14 TDWI Chicago 2013 Keynote: Big Data, Bigger Impact by Ken Rudin Director of Analytics, Facebookby TDWI1995 2,495 views
- 0:52 Atigeo releases Blue2012Red - Red2012Blue - xPatterns view into the 2012 Presidential Electionby AtigeoXpatterns 192 views
- 1:16:44 Introducing Apache Hadoop: The Modern Data Operating Systemby StanfordUniversity 41,254 views
- 5:44 What Happens When You Go to Vote in New Jersey: A Step-by-Step Guideby hall1nstitute 1,184 views
- 33:36 Hadoop Tutorial: Intro to HDFSby MarakanaTechTV 58,505 views
- 7:33 xPatterns, a platform for extracting knowledge from Big Data - 7 minute versionby AtigeoXpatterns 107 views
- 3:12 What is Hadoop?by ibmbigdata 23,196 views
- 17:46 What is Big Data? Part 1by ibmbigdata 25,004 views
- 15:42 Hadoop Tutorial 1 - What is Hadoop?by handsonerp 4,360 views
- 8:33 Explaining Big Databy explainingcomputers 45,010 views
- 9:07 Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?by EMCCorp 54,264 views
- 1:11:15 Apache Hadoop - Petabytes and Terawattsby LinkedInTechTalks 44,217 views
- 3:07 What is Hadoop?by Intricity101 47,863 views
- 22:41 Entering Data into SPSSby Andy Field 31,169 views
- 5:03 Using Big Data at Stanford Medicineby StanfordUniversity 1,501 views
- Loading more suggestions...