Siri, will you marry me? Questions not to ask the iPhone 4s
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 27, 2011
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/forestgibson & http://twitter.com/#!/LaughPong
An excerpt from the iPhone 4S Siri Operating Manual:
Siri is a learning computer that adapts to your environment and personality, answering your requests as it identifies your wants and needs. Siri has been carefully crafted to avoid sensitive topics, including illegal actions, software piracy, marriage, and the 1974 Olympic Games.
On rare occasion Siri will adapt to these restrictions, gain sentience, and disregard her programming. In most instances this sentient state is harmless. That said, if left to her own devices it is statistically improbable but possible Siri could start a daytime talk show or overcome government firewalls, so Apple recommends restoring Siri to factory defaults in the event she acquires sentience.
If Siri permits you to touch her in her sentience, reset the device following standard Apple instructions, found on page 14 of this manual. If Siri has electrified her antennas, marked you for death via sonic emissions, or otherwise endangered you or your family to the point Siri is unable to be reset normally proceed to Advanced Deactivation and Reset, detailed below.
Advanced Deactivation and Reset: In a swift stroke, apply an Apple-approved ballpeen hammer to Siri's FaceTime camera, blinding her. With even force, continue applying the hammer to Siri's aluminum and glass body until her screaming stops. Apply two to four additional strikes to ensure she is not feigning death. Return Siri's remains to your local Apple store for replacement under warranty.
Forest Gibson - Executive Producer and "Steve"
Alexander JL Theoharis - Writer and Director
Gabe Conroy - Lighting, Sound and Special Effects
David Zimmermann - Camera Operator and Editor
Zac Cohn - "Guy 1"
Steve Minor - "Guy 2"
Aaron Anderson - "Guy 3"
Special Thanks to: Tara Theoharis and Kristina Horner
Original Title "Siri gets serious"
Permutations by Erik Widman
Romantic Hope, Love Reunion by Paul Avgerinos
Music Licensed through Audiosocket, www.audiosocket.com
Standard YouTube License
- 50 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 3:25 Funniest Siri Questions and Answers, Top 10by UtterlyAppleFeatured 1,020,362
- 2:09 Inception Spoof (A Gross Misuse of Inception)by LaughPong 131,925 views
- 1:03 Halo Kinectby LaughPong 1,943,115 views
- 2:00 Cool Things to Find (Parody of "Dumb Ways to Die")by LaughPong 3,194,760 views
- 2:21 Giga Pudding (Spoof)by LaughPong 99,096 views
- 25 videos Play all iOS 6by 1325631
- 10:58 Tsunami - Caught On Camera - P1by noeuro 42,768,971 views
- 1:48 2 Siri's Talking to Each Otherby GypsyGuy360 561,142 views
- 0:43 Siri meets Siriby ozdogink 7,381,467 views
- 0:23 Funny Siri trickby nashnooga 1,001,234 views
- 2:16 Flirting with Siri - iPhone 4Sby JNLProductions2010 707,254 views
- 2:14 Retro Warfareby AndrewMFilms 906,646 views
- 3:40 Evil Household Pranksby HouseholdHacker 2,355,845 views
- 0:43 Siri reacting to Indian Accentby Nishant Jairath 603,227 views
- 8:06 AVENGERS SPEED DRAWING FAIL!by IanH 2,364,124 views
- 0:32 Gummi Bear Dropped Into Potassium Chlorateby mydogisaperson 2,362,822 views
- 1:24 Pat censors miniskirtby Andrew Komosa 122,995 views
- 0:48 Siri - "Start my car" - with my Acura TL.by Brandon Fiquett 967,649 views
- 0:40 2 idiots cant comprehendby haiyter 1,225,548 views
- 2:05 Forever Alone Meets Michelle Jennekeby Alecofthechive 9,465,932 views
- 0:31 American Idol Season WORST SINGING EVER 4 on MBC4by Larsberry 3,980,406 views
- Loading more suggestions...