Uploaded on Jul 11, 2009
Here's a slideshow I made of some of my favorite pictures (ones that I took myself)... all put to the song "Time for Me to Fly" by the Jonas Brothers. Hope you enjoy it!
1. My (lynx point Siamese) cat, Max.
2. Max sleeping.
3. Max chasing a feather.
4. At one point there was so much snow that the snowbank was taller than our mailbox.
5. Max attacking a Webkin.
7. Loon Mountain (NH) in the fog.
8. A picture of a lake near Loon Mountain.
9. One of the Loon Mountain gondolas.
10. A huge jellyfish in Mystic, CT.
11. A sailboat in Mystic.
12. Mystic sailboats.
14. Islands on Lake Winnipesaukee.
15. School bonfire.
16. The way our bushes looked after the Ice Storm of '08.
17. The trees after the ice storm.
18. Max playing fetch.
19. A nativity we saw that was half-buried in snow.
20. A snowball (my mom had me take this so she could send it to her friend who was complaining about the sunburn he got in California while out on the beach).
21. REALLY long icicle on my house.
22. An orangutan at the National Zoo (Smithsonian in Washington D.C.) climbing on the ropes between buildings.
23. Mei Xiang at the National Zoo.
24. Tai Shan at the National Zoo.
25. Washington Monument.
26. The first flowers of the season... the crocuses in our front yard (notice the old leaves still lying around).
27. A picturesque cottage on a NH lake.
28. Our lilac bush.
29. More lilacs.
30. Our lily of the valley flowers.
31. Some lilacs that were growing on a college campus in Massachusetts. You can't really tell from the picture, but the same bush had purple and white lilacs growing together.
32. We have woodchucks living in our backyard, and we always see them out there. One time, one of them was running after a bird.
33. Some flowers I saw in Newcastle Commons, NH.
34. One of the lightouses in Newcastle.
35. In Dover, NH, there's a waterfall, which had a chair stuck in it. We thought it was interesting and kept going back to see how long it would hold on. It was there in mid-June (and may have been there for a while beforehand), but, when we checked on July 4th, it was gone. At least I got the chance to get a cool picture of it...
36. Garrison Hill Tower (Dover, NH)
Standard YouTube License