Uploaded on Jul 27, 2010
[As seen on bit.ly/view3d] This animated advanced tutorial shows you various techniques to use view and record 3D images without any 3D hardware or 3D glasses.
(Note: you can't just use a single 2D image to create 3D. both L/R images are actually slightly different)
Don't wait till it's too late to start recording your precious memories in 3D! Please do share this video with friends and family for special occasions; the link is: www.bit.ly/view3d
Please read the disclaimer at the end before doing this.
This Tutorial covers:
1. The concepts behind the Cross eye 3D technique and Stereogram 3D images.
2. Real time field line simulation of what happens to your eyes and what you should actually see.
3. A special mathematical formula to calculate an 'optimal comfortable viewing distance'.
4. Tricks and tips + Making Simple Cross Eye 3D glasses.
5. Taking 3D photos + Key concepts.
6. Health warning disclaimer + Sample photos and videos for you to practice.
If you are still having trouble using this method, please refer the article titled "Why Some People Cannot See Hidden Stereograms Images" by Jason Weekley A.B.O.C., L.D.O.
This video is Free for anyone to view, replicate, and share and link to, as long as you include the credits and do not edit anything.
Directed and edited by Terryh1984
Voice actress: Rikki-an Quiapon (HatsuneRiku on youtube; previously Springsakura111)
(p.s. The 3d photo taken in 1860 is the parallel view type; just swap the images to view it using the cross eye method)
Standard YouTube License