Dancing with Destiny - a conversation with Maxine Sanders
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 23, 2012
We are now starting a new channel (we closed Witchtalk) at http://bit.ly/youtubeblackchair called "On the Blackchair".
For the first time in many years, Maxine Sanders talks with Karagan about Witchcraft and her perceptive on the Magical workings of Witches.
Maxine was initiated into the Circle of Witchcraft in 1964. The High Priest of that Coven was Alex Sanders, known throughout the world as 'King of the Witches'. Maxine and Alex were Handfasted in 1965, and legally married in 1968.
The Sanders became household names during the sixties and seventies, dramatically bringing Witchcraft, its practices and reality into global consciousness.
It is widely acknowledged that the intense publicity surrounding the Sanders precipitated those with a leaning towards Paganism to break away from the bonds of the then rigid Christian ethic. Despite the extreme interest of the paparazzi, the many sincere Initiations performed in Maxine and Alex's Covensteads during and since that period, saw the inception and fashioned a lineage of Witchcraft that has since spread throughout the world.
Maxine is a highly respected Priestess of the Sacred Mysteries. She has encouraged, enabled and inspired students of the Priesthood to take on the conscious mantle of their spiritual potential. She believes the catalyst for that inspiration comes from the Cauldron of the Goddess in all its guises.
Among Maxine's students and Initiates are those who have written authoritative books and informative works on Modern Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Gods and Goddesses, Seasonal rituals, Sabbats, Ceremonial magic, Cabbala and The Sacred Magic of the Angels.
Several of Maxine's pupils have become accomplished teachers of esoteric knowledge and work internationally. However, most follow the traditional path and pass on the Sacred Mysteries within the hidden Inner realms of the Temples of the Goddess.
For thirty-five years, Maxine lived in Notting Hill Gate, London, where she was High Priestess of many training covens. Five years ago, she exchanged her life as a City witch for the remote Welsh countryside. Living alone in a tiny stone cottage in Snowdonia's National Park is far removed from the excitement of city living, but it has brought new rewards; working Witchcraft, studying the magic of stones, rivers and mountain pools. Keeping hens and occasionally helping with Alpaca's and roaming the mountains with Bilbo. Bilbo is now a six year old Laguna blue whippet, the naughtiest of whippets.
Today, when she is not travelling or giving talks, Maxine practices the Art Magical and celebrates the Craft's rituals either in the mountains or in her stone cottage, Bron Afon. Maxine practices her Magic's alone; she has retired from the work of teaching believing this is better performed by younger priesthood. Her vocation as a Priestess includes talking to audiences who wish to listen and counselling those who are in need of kindness, truth and hope.
Created by Karagan Griffith
Executive Producer James Wood
Producer RedBird/Logios Publishing ©2011. All Rights Reserved
Production Manager Karagan Griffith Associate Creative Directors Karagan Griffith, Maria Luisa Fonseca
Animator Karagan Griffith, Hugo Gernizt
Special Effects Malinda Gernizt
Illustrator Mark Pratz
Studio Design Mark Pratz
Technical Director Karagan Griffith, Maria Luisa Fonseca
Sound Editor Karagan Griffith, Linda Pratz
Voice Over Kevin Wright
Pre-Audio Mix Karagan Griffith
Witchtalk Theme: The Wild Stallion by Phillip Guyler © 2010
Witchtalk base Theme: Behind the Haze by Jason Bradley Livesay © 2009 http://www.audiosparx.com/JasonBradle...
Created originally by Karagan Griffith © 2011 All Rights Reserved ©RedBird/Logios Publishing www.logios.biz
Standard YouTube License
- 7:31 Teensville: Teen Witches PART THREEby Pagyptsian Featured 8,095
- 1:38:20 The Secret History of the Royal Windsor Coven & the Regency with John of Monmouth.by WitchtalkShow2,576 views
- 2:11:19 The Scorpion God, Forbidden Wisdom of Belial with Mark Alan Smithby WitchtalkShow4,647 views
- 43:00 Credo Mutwa Visions Of The Futureby Neterubookstore4,265 views
- 1:00:36 KOTF 2: Lecture by Lady Maxine Sandersby KeepersoftheFlameTV1,113 views
- 42:21 Science and Psychic Phenomena - The Fall of the House of Skeptics, a conversation with Chris Carterby WitchtalkShow2,697 views
- 11:16 Raymond Buckland - Witchcraft: Yesterday and Today Part 3by GWiccanMan4,891 views
- 7:55 THE TRUTH ABOUT WITCHCRAFT REVEALED feat Intellectual Nuben Menkarayzz (DVD) Prod by A Lawrence (HQ)by Amenrafilms4,990 views
- 1:36:02 Lords of the Left-Hand Path - a conversation with Stephen E. Flowersby WitchtalkShow9,159 views
- 1:45:05 Talking to the Gods - a conversation with Diana Paxsonby WitchtalkShow565 views
- 1:53:16 A Magical Tour of the Night Sky - a conversation with Renna Shessoby WitchtalkShow263 views
- 1:21:58 The Path of Alchemy - Energetic Healing & the World of Natural Magic with Mark Stavishby WitchtalkShow3,820 views
- 1:00:33 Herb Magic - Scott Cunninghamby GWiccanMan29,029 views
- 31:37 Earth Magic : Doreen Valiente & Alex Sandersby Avalonmoon91 - Allison Andrews1,887 views
- 31:34 Alex Sanders and Doreen Valiente Speakby Kevin Carlyon12,990 views
- 47:52 Witchcraft: Myth and Reality - Witches, Occult Paranormal Documentaryby OnlyTheOccult41,482 views
- 1:47:07 Witch Queen Of New York Lady Rhea Interviews With Knowledge Of Spirit Radio UPRN 107.7 FMby newyorkpsychicmedium176 views
- 7:11 Minelab ProFind 25 vs Garrett ProPointerby Gonehunting For History29,755 views
- 1:35:54 The Magick of Alexandria with Tony and Jo-Ann Mierzwickiby WitchtalkShow422 views
- 24:19 Abandon Wicca - BlazeLeeDragonby BlazeLeeDragon9,482 views
- Loading more suggestions...