Auslogics BoostSpeed 5: Fix and Repair Windows 7
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 23, 2011
Repair, resolve, and fix Windows 7 problems and issues with ease using advanced technology from Auslogics with their premier product BoostSpeed 5. This video documents how to install, configure, and run Auslogics BoostSpeed in its most essential form. It also gives you a link to a special discount coupon from Windows7Forums.com. Use the code: WINDOWS7FORUMS from our website when buying the software. Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 contains a quick scan and repair for most hardware and software issues, as well as a system advisor. Enhanced features allow for the most robust configuration ever conceived for a Microsoft Windows optimization and repair utility.
This video is a software tutorial, demonstration, review, tutorial, and advertisement for our affiliate Auslogics with their product BoostSpeed 5.1 for Microsoft Windows 7.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 is quite possibly the best overall system maintenance tool of the year. Having received 5 stars from CNET, they also receive a 10/10 full endorsement from Windows7Forums.com. BoostSpeed isn't just about making your computer fast: It's about making preventative maintenance manageable through one application. While the market calls for a typical system scan to attract buyers, that scan is entirely legitimate, and does correct serious registry problems in a way that far exceeds industry expectations. CCleaner, for example, can hardly hold a candle to this utility. Looking closer at the System Advisor, we can determine whether or not the Internet connection can be automatically optimized. This is done with BoostSpeed through a manual or automatic setting in the AUslogics Internet Optimizer. Auslogics Registry Defrag will let you know that you can reduce registry access time and increase overall system performance by running this tool. This is a very delicate task that most freeware applications will not take on. Defragmenting the registry involves significant risk if there is a failure and that is why Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 comes with a Rescue Center, which can literally allow you to backup the changes that have been made within the program. The program will even automatically create these restore points before adjusting your system for perfect fine tuning.
If the Disk and Registry Maintenance options weren't enough, Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 comes with in-depth ways to determine and modify your System Status and Privacy. If that weren't enough, the System Tweaks area allows you to optimize your Windows services around how you use your computer. This can be so useful in a work environment, as most system services continue running unabated, even when they will never be used!
Control over startup items and installed software has never been easier. Needless duplicate files found on a system can be deleted and disks can be explored to discover what is eating up all of that storage space. The System tweaks area is where Auslogics BoostSpeed really shines. It contains management options for the User Interface, Start Menu, Taskbar, Windows Explorer, System Security, Startup and Shutdown, System, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and numerous additional Software Tweaks.
It is quite probable that Auslogics BoostSpeed is the best program on the market for system repair and optimization. Their previous freeware products have been used regularly by IT professionals, but this product includes absolutely everything. There is nothing missing in this program, and updates are absolutely frequent. It is the one application I would recommend to every member of Windows7Forums.com without hesitation. Even if you do not know what these settings mean, this program will optimize and repair your system without any doubt. Today, there are so many programs that "claim" to do this and do that. When we saw Auslogics offering a commercial solution I had to start offering it on my website after I saw what it could do. I had to make a video about it. I had to find a way to provide a discount to members. I have recommended it to my mother, my grandparents, and I will bring it up to a client I am currently working with tomorrow who is asking for Windows XP. This is the program that you need to automatically manage your system and keep it up-to-date, speedy, and performing in top condition.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:28 Repair System Startup for Windows 7by Johnny PhungFeatured 28,776
- 15:00 Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 Reviewby Windows7Forums 4,855 views
- 14:56 Auslogics Boostspeed 5 - Featuresby zomolomo 6,669 views
- 6:23 How to Recover or Reset Your Lost Windows 7 Passwordby Windows7Forums 78,733 views
- 18:14 How to-Fix windows 7 freeze/lag on pc/laptopby pcprotutorials0897 102,634 views
- 6:17 how to fix or repair scratched cd dvd games moviesby cheapinventor 1,384,217 views
- 11:46 Bench-Marking Samsung 830 Series SSDby Johnny Phung 7,533 views
- 2:39 Auslogics Boostspeed Reviewby Michael Six 1,922 views
- 200 videos Play all Windows XP, Vista, 7, Tweaks and Repairsby Britec09
- 4:36 Protools - how to find missing files in your sessionby OBEDIA Tutor 4,135 views
- 10:56 How to repair explorer.exe through repairing procedures(Win 7 only)by xbaraka11 18,437 views
- 2:06 Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 One-Stop Computer Maintenance And Optimizationby Derrick Pride 685 views
- 13:39 10 Very Useful Windows 7 Customization Tools [1080p]by ihackedurgames 1,021 views
- 15:19 How to easily speed up your PC with Auslogics Boostspeed 5by Philip McBride 126 views
- 4:34 Windows 7: System Repair USBby Tutorials|Software|Reviews|Gaming 159,017 views
- 7:27 Fix the Windows 7 Bootloader using a Windows Recovery Discby TechzoneTV 110,747 views
- 5:39 Repair and Fix Hard Drive and Disk Errorsby Windows7Forums.com - Windows 7 Forums 286,692 views
- 5:31 Auslogics Registry Cleaner Overviewby Softknowledge 2,287 views
- 28:55 ESET Smart Security 5 Reviewby Windows7Forums 4,212 views
- 17:05 CCleaner Reviewby mrizos 82,448 views
- 14:58 VMWare Workstation 8: Virtualization Improvedby Windows7Forums 36,538 views
- Loading more suggestions...