Uploaded on May 29, 2011
★RRcherrypie does not have a Twitter / Instagram / facebook etc. YouTube and FC2 is the only website I have and the other is fake. I will not be responsible or liable for any damages that may result from the imposter.★
(1) Product name: なぞなぞねるねる (It cost 150 yen.)
(2) It is edible. No artificial colours. No preservatives. 120 calories. I ate it after filming. It tasted good. Nerunerunerune goes well with cupcakes.
(3) 1:50 I don't know how to say "レモンスカッシュ味" in English. I translated it literally "lemon squash flavor". It might be the same thing as lemonade. So calm down.
(4) 1:51 Finished. ▼You don't need to do miniature cake decoration for this candy. I just did an original mini cake decoration. So calm down.▼
(5) 1:54 I was using ready-made cupcakes.
(6) 2:07-2:45 I was using the Konapun tools and plates.
(7) 2:30 Coke is coca cola.
(8) It has no halal mark. (Most Japanese food products have no halal mark.)
▼To Haters: In every city in Japan have recycling systems. Plastic can be recycled, so calm down.▼
Standard YouTube License