Project Camelot interviews Patrick Geryl
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 27, 2009
THE WORLD CATACLYSM IN 2012 is the title of a book written by Belgian author Patrick Geryl in 2005 - and the title tells it just like he sees it. Patrick's opinion is so cut-and-dried - and quite devoid of hope! - that he was interviewed (not by us) in conjunction with the very alarming SONY PICTURES disaster movie, 2012.
This is the first video we've published which includes our disclaimer that while the interview presents interesting information, and that we have nothing against Patrick personally, we firmly believe that his conclusions are incorrect.
We actually debated whether to release it at all - though the video shows a civilized and intelligent conversation, and Patrick Geryl is a well-meaning and intellectually honest researcher. For someone certain that the world as we know it will end, Patrick is astonishingly cheerful, friendly and matter-of-fact.
We opted to release the video, with the disclaimer, so that his logic could be made accessible to others. In brief, Patrick is convinced that the sun will undergo a pole reversal in 2012, and that this will induce a similar reversal on Earth. At that point, says Patrick, all hell will break loose.
The idea of a cataclysm in 2012 is not just Patrick's. Roland Emmerich (the director of the movie 2012) did not get his ideas from him. The notion of a pole shift (or some other civilization-stopper) round about then has become a kind of modern myth.
What makes this interesting territory to explore is that, as many visitors to PROJECT CAMELOT will know, governments of the US and other countries have spent trillions of dollars building hundreds (if not thousands) of deep underground bases, some the size of small cities with a subterranean transport system connecting them, and most black project researchers now support the idea of a secret space program that might be far more advanced than would be easily believable.
The question is WHY. Is this preparation for a cataclysmic event that had been foreseen using classified technology - or one about which we were warned by friendly time-traveling ETs? Or is the reality more subtle: that there was reason to take precautions against a possible event of this nature, but that while the military were doing what they do best - digging in defensively - the best minds on and off the planet were working to eliminate the threat?
Based on insider testimony from our own multiple sources, PROJECT CAMELOT firmly believes the latter. For more on this, read our major article 2009: A TALE OF TWO TIMELINES [ http://projectcamelot.org/2009.html ] which cites strong evidence that the future is changeable (and NOT fixed) - and that the way things turn out for us all is influenced not only by high technology, but also by the power of consciousness itself.
This is, in our view, the flaw in Patrick Geryl's analysis. He omits to consider the power of consciousness to shape events (which is why the 2012 movie is dangerous: it might scare millions of people into manifesting the very thing that is least wanted).
We believe that the many hundreds of thousands of Indigo and Crystal Children, preceded by more mature warriors like ourselves (and there are MANY of us: we are only two people among a very large worldwide team that spans every culture), would NOT be here if the future was all wrapped up. Speaking personally, we would have incarnated on another planet. Why land on Planet Earth just to jump off the cliff edge? It makes no sense to us unless there was a game to be played.
Here, the use of the word 'game' does not imply anything trivial. Seen from an Earthly level, it couldn't be more serious - although a spiritually light touch adds substantially to the power one has at one's disposal to catalyze change. The notion of a 'game' is that the outcome is uncertain - and that the desired outcome is worth striving for, against opposition in the form of the counter-intentions of others, and other practical challenges.
This is what we're certain is going on: the stakes are high, the outcome is not fixed, and there are players in this game - seen and unseen, on either side - which have significant power and ability.
This is the shortest written summary we can offer of what is a huge subject. It's not everything that Project Camelot is about, but is quite a large part: and those of you who have accompanied us on this journey will be aware of much of what has been written above. We ask you to support the process, each in your own way, of ensuring that the outcome for the human race is a desirable one, and that the planet will be one which our children will enjoy - and where we ourselves will be pleased to return in our next lifetime, should we choose.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:12:29 Project Camelot interviews Andy LLoyd - Dark Starby Project CamelotFeatured 111,383
- 2:20:18 Superwave: Project Camelot interviews Dr Paul LaVioletteby jagbodhi 218,909 views
- 1:57:58 Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson - part 1 of 3by Project Camelot 463,821 views
- 2:48:15 Project Camelot interviews Jordan Maxwellby jagbodhi 696,472 views
- 1:04:49 Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 1 of 3by jagbodhi 286,565 views
- 10:19 YOU HAVE TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF... cautionby KemetMagazine 3,505,779 views
- 33:54 Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - Part 1by Project Camelot 263,106 views
- 52:23 Project Camelot interviews Jessica: A Crystal Child Speaks Outby Project Camelot 295,451 views
- 1:13:35 Project Camelot interviews Duncan O'Finioanby Project Camelot 239,553 views
- 52:00 Project Camelot interviews Sgt. Clifford Stoneby jagbodhi 311,427 views
- 1:19:00 RICHARD DOLAN at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009by jagbodhi 134,350 views
- 1:02:24 Project Camelot interviews Dan Shermanby jagbodhi 81,166 views
- 57 videos Play all 1.9~ PROJECT CAMELOTby 321infinitKNOWledge
- 1:27:17 Project Camelot interviews Klaus Dona, spiritual archaeologistby Project Camelot 189,864 views
- 43:19 Project Camelot interviews Jim Sparksby jagbodhi 128,099 views
- 1:17:14 Project Camelot: Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universeby Project Camelot 277,989 views
- 1:43:30 Expert Peter Kling: Prince William is the Antichrist future king of one world governmentby Alfred Lambremont Webre 136,309 views
- 1:08:38 Project Camelot interviews Valery Uvarov: Part 1 of 2by jagbodhi 100,915 views
- 1:07:25 Project Camelot interviews Bill Deagle - Part 2 of 3by jagbodhi 136,053 views
- 1:00:11 Project Camelot Interviews Benjamin Fulford - Part 1 of 3by Project Camelot 292,553 views
- 1:13:15 Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - Part 2by jagbodhi 140,486 views
- Loading more suggestions...