Rascal Flatts - Changed - Drew Dawson Davis
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 9, 2012
If you'd like more info on signing up for voice lessons please visit my website at:
For those of you who have been wondering if I fell off the face of the planet, rest assured I'm doing ok. =0) LOL! This one is for you guys who asked me about this song when it was first released. I would have recorded it sooner but I haven't had the time. However, I took a few minutes to knock this out for you guys cause I know how much you look forward to new uploads. I'm honored you watch, subscribe, and to receive all of your emails. I wish you all the very best of all things.
I wasn't going to mention this, but I guess I will if it inspires even one person. It's long so feel free to move on if you're not interested. But God used this song as a message to me. It's funny how He can use all sorts of things to speak to you if you're listening. I was at Walmart...and had bought this CD as part of a larger shopping experience. I loaded my truck and got in, but before I was about to start it up...I have no idea why I would do this in my truck of all places...but I started praying. I said "Lord....I'm having some serious issues and I need a sign that you're in my life. So... I turned the key on the ignition as I said "Amen"....turned to my right...popped the CD in...and BAM!! This song started playing. WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! LOL! I couldn't have planned it that way. And i have LOTS of those kinds of moments. So many in fact that I finally had to admit it was more than mere coincidence. Kinda like winning the lottery everyday for a year kinda co incidence. I had no idea that song was even on there. Contrary to what many people think, I'm not always up on what the Flatts are doing until later on down the line because I'm so busy...but this was a cool moment for God to use a song like this to speak to me. What would cause me to pray in my car? ...right...before I played this track?
I guess at this point a good portion of you know I was a hard core atheist for some time. Hitchens...Harris,...Dawkins...etc. You name it and I read it. I thought all believers were crazy!! BONA FIDE! That was until I met Christ. NOT AT ALL what I thought the experience was going to be. That's why I'm so outspoken. I was a "Paul" so to speak. Totally against God...and now...Born again..and unashamed. Of course...you see crazy things happen in your life that you can't explain...and neither can science...like...having your hearing come back full force in the middle of a group prayer over it after two specialists said it was permanently gone.
If the world KNEW what I have gone through, and how God has been my deliverer in so many cool ways...they wouldn't question. But then...even after they'd gone over all the astronomical mathematical odds Jesus fulfilled prophetically, and his works, they'd STILL need an experience with God to know it's not a lie. But many times they don't want one...or don't know how to have one. Like telling a blind man what the color green is. I laugh that I accept the bible as the word of God now because I was so far from this place at one point, but I'll just say I agree with what it says in 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Can I get an AMEN!?
If you are where I was and are wondering if Jesus really is who HE said he was, don't sit back and not take action..take someone else's word for it...or my word for it for that matter. Don't take it on blind faith...look into the evidence and Pray that God will show Himself to you through His son Jesus. If you're sincere and listening...He will. Faith is the substance of things hoped for...the EVIDENCE of things unseen.
I hope this song blesses you.....
Standard YouTube License
- 50 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 4:20 Rascal Flatts- Changed Lyrics (New Single 2012)by patriciatracy1Featured 209,930
- 6:22 Rascal Flatts - Changed - New Music Spotlight at Opry.comby oprylive 20,005 views
- 3:03 Changed- Rascal Flatts (Cover by Payton Lakey)by Payton Lakey 6,336 views
- 11:13 Rascal Flatts - Changed - Acoustic Guitar Lesson - How To Play - Beginnerby PapastachePop 10,765 views
- 4:18 Changed - Rascal Flattsby MissBrittanyT 205,871 views
- 13:13 Drew Dawson Davis- Vocal coaching 101by Drew Dawson Davis 8,154 views
- 3:57 Let It Hurt - Rascal Flattsby rflove09 919,429 views
- 23 videos Play all drew dawson davisby EvilAirbrusher
- 4:34 Rascal Flatts - Come Wake Me Up - Drew Dawson Davisby Drew Dawson Davis 74,038 views
- 3:55 Rascal Flatts Nothing Like Thisby hippoluvr21 459,963 views
- 5:36 Casting Crowns - Who Am I - (COVER) by Drew Dawson Davisby Drew Dawson Davis 55,114 views
- 4:27 Drew Dawson Davis - Here Comes Goodbye; Rascal Flatts coverby lokngid 4,143 views
- 5:41 Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror - Drew Dawson Davisby Drew Dawson Davis 1,420,218 views
- 4:33 Rascal Flatts - Changedby ajaronw10RF 188,261 views
- 4:19 Rascal Flatts - Changed - All For The Hall 2012by BirdsEyeConcertCam 17,128 views
- 4:53 Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing (Male Cover) By: Drew Dawson Davisby Drew Dawson Davis 214,317 views
- 3:48 Rascal Flatts Bless the Broken Roadby hippoluvr21 23,224,195 views
- 4:25 Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home (COVER) by Drew Dawson Davisby Drew Dawson Davis 54,113 views
- 5:25 Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Mostby RascalFlattsVEVO 20,688,888 views
- 3:51 Hunter Hayes - Wanted - Drew Dawson Davisby Drew Dawson Davis 114,738 views
- 2:58 Changed - Rascal Flatts (Travis Van Hoff Cover)by travisvanhoff 8,664 views
- Loading more suggestions...