Uploaded on Feb 17, 2010
Terrence Austin is UCLA's second all-time yardage leader, and he holds the single season all time yardage record. He was an East-West Shrine game starter, was 2nd all Pac 10 his junior and senior season, and a top ten returner nationally.
He was the 9th ranked receiver nationally coming out of Polytechnic high school. He earned a 1270 SAT score and will graduate from UCLA in 2010.
Weight: 175 - verified here: http://www.youtube.com/atlasstrategie...
40: 4.38 best, 4.43 Pro Day
Broad: 10-3 Pro Day
225 reps: 15
REEL is here: www.youtube.com/atlasstrategies
NOTE: Terrence's trainer, Travelle Gaines, and his UCLA strength coach each feel he will settle into a weight range of about 180/185 in the NFL without sacrificing his speed and athleticism.
* High School track star at high jump and hurdles in addition to baseball and football
* rated 9th best wide receiver IN THE NATION coming out of Polytechnic High School in Long Beach
* East-West Shrine Game starter
* All Pac Ten 2008 and 2009
* Team Captain, selected by teammates
* 1270 SAT score
* Top 10 returner nationally
* Paul Wellman Award for academic excellence, leadership and athletic performance at UCLA
* UCLA's offensive MVP
Please contact Terrence's agent, Mark Magazu, with questions or for more information:
Standard YouTube License