Published on Jun 19, 2012
The Obama policy for DREAMers knowns as DACA or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (2012) policy applies to undocumented persons entered the U.S. before they were 16 years old.
Obama outlined a new immigration policy (dream act) under which young illegal immigrants who came to the USA as children can obtain work permits and will not face deportation
illegal immigrants who meet all the following requirements:
• Must be under the age of 31
• Must have entered the US before the age of 16
• Must be in the country presently
• Must have been in the US continuously for five years as of June 15, 2012
• Must not pose any criminal or security threat
• Must EITHER be currently enrolled in school as a student, have graduated or earned a GED, OR have served in the military with an honorable discharge
To find out if Obama's new immigration policy affects you, Call Gehi & Associates at (718) 263-5999 for a FREE consultation. Act quickly! The policy change announced by Obama is not law and may change if a new President comes into office next fall.
For more information, visit http://goo.gl/Q6klC
Standard YouTube License