How to Post Questions on Facebook - a Story by NewsWatch
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 25, 2013
Subscribe to us! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtBRB...
Washington, DC - As part of our weekly roundup on new apps and mobile services, AppWatch host, Andrew Tropeano, highlights Bedloo. Bedloo is a service that allows users to vote on two-choice questions posted by your friends, family, and people from all over the world. When you go to this free site, you'll see countless questions needing your vote. You can vote on those questions or even ask your own question and post it to facebook or twitter and have your friends help you decide. When people vote you get instant feedback on which choice is more popular. From animals, to sports, to celebrities, the questions you can ask are limitless.
Quick question for you: Who is the better football quarterback, Joe Montana or Tom Brady? Not a football fan, what about boxing: Ali or Sugar Ray? Don't like sports, how about coolest city: New York or Chicago? Or how about the greatest question of all, who will win this years Super Bowl? Well, if you've ever gotten into a debate over questions like these and needed opinions from your friends to settle it, we found a great new service called Bedloo. This cool, interactive and fun website, bedloo.com, lets you vote on two-choice questions posted by your friends, family, and people from all over the world. To learn more about it, we caught up with Todd Jones and Vincent Plummer, co-founders of Bedloo.
When you go to this free site, you'll see countless questions needing your vote. You can vote on those questions or even ask your own question and post it to facebook or twitter and have your friends help you decide. When people vote you get instant feedback on which choice is more popular. From animals, to sports, to celebrities, the questions you can ask are limitless. To get started voting and posting, head to bedloo.com. They'll also be releasing a free app for iOS and Android in the spring, so be sure to check in often.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:42 How to get rid of Guilt instantlyby KamilsviewFeatured 5,157
- 2:18 Power Rangers Talk Safety and Encourage Children to lead Healthy Lifestylesby TVConsumerWatch 611,928 views
- 9:18 African Safari - Amazing Wildlife, Beautiful Landscape - NewsWatch Travel with Rhino Africaby TVConsumerWatch 8,314 views
- 1:06 Jurassic Park Builder - Game Reviewby TVConsumerWatch 96,675 views
- 2:57 How to Predict Bad Weather with RainAwareby TVConsumerWatch 8,654 views
- 17:00 "I RUINED IT" One Chance - Flash Fridayby iHasCupquake 62,958 views
- 3:58 How To Build Self Esteemby dpauwels 11,602 views
- 1:30 How to Ask a Question to Facebook Friends.flvby Uzzwal Dhali 6,268 views
- 11:36 Facebook Timeline Tricks and Tips 2012by Anson Alexander 10,519 views
- 0:53 Red Nose Sage The Gemini Danceby Legacy Breezy 33,587 views
- 4:12 Play The Wizzdom Game to learn to TRUST yourself - Blind Mans Bluffby mygame32 1,817 views
- 3:02 Sad Football Moments |HQ|by Mystrinho Alsubaie 820,038 views
- 10:17 If Mirrors Could Speak - Self-Image, Self-Esteem Video PSAby rosaryfilms 40,511 views
- 10:45 BlackBerry 10 in 10 Minutes!by CrackBerrydotCom 230,147 views
- 5:04 How to Do the Cat Daddyby mahalodotcom 1,042,759 views
- 4:20 How can I make my college application stand out?by brightstorm2 6,362 views
- 8:33 ♡ Get Ready With Me! My Morning Routine! ♡by NikkiPhillippi 131,792 views
- 13:04 Cupquake's Setup / Equipmentby iHasCupquake 44,284 views
- 5:51 ♡ Life Changing Bath Routine! =)by NikkiPhillippi 69,707 views
- 0:42 Ode to the Stapler - Great Moments in Stapler Historyby OneMoreGadget 267,138 views
- Loading more suggestions...