Published on May 25, 2013
• OPEN ME FOR THE RECIPE !! •
➪ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/ssaw_
➪ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/sharonbemakin...
- 6 strawberries (washed and dried completely)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- sprinkles or other decorations (optional)
1) Line a plate with parchment or wax paper and set aside
2) Add 1 tsp vegetable oil to semi-sweet chocolate chips, stir and coat well.
3) Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in 30 second intervals in the microwave until smooth
4) Dip 2/3 of the strawberry in a twisting motion and let excess drip off. Place on the lined plate.
5) Decorate with sprinkles (optional)
6) Refrigerate strawberries for 15 mins to set chocolate
7) Add 1/2 tsp vegetable oil to white chocolate chips, stir and coat well.
8) Melt white chocolate chips in 30 second intervals in the microwave until smooth
9) Transfer to piping bag and drizzle on the strawberries
10) Refrigerate strawberries for 10 mins to set completely
*Consume within 1 day otherwise the strawberries will start to shrivel and release juice...lol.
Thank you for watching! & if you decide to recreate any of my recipes, then hashtag the picture with #SharonBeMakinStuff on Instagram because I would love to see it!!
Standard YouTube License