Uploaded on Apr 25, 2011
McAdory Lipscomb has worked in TV (Showtime), Consulting (Accenture), Venture Capital and a bunch of other gigs in between. He's now a CEO Coach for Start-ups at CEOCoach.Net.
Here are Mac's 14 Critical Charts for your Investor Meeting Success.
1. Company Title Page with the $Dollar Amount of the Round
2. Overview/Roadmap of presentation - what will be said
3. Financial Overview - top line revenues and expenses, 3 years out
4. Product - what is the business in simple terms
5. Market - what is the environment, and how big are the segments
6. Customers (Strategy)-- how many, distribution process, attracted, retained
7. Revenue Streams- who pays, how much and from where, annualized
8. Competition - who and how threatening, what are differentiation factors
9. Barriers to Competitive Entry - how will other competitors be kept at bay
10. Potential for Business/Use of Proceeds - where will money take you
11. Goals and Performance Objectives - what are the success metrics
12. Management Team/Strategic Relationships -- talent &experience
13. Valuation - how do you come to the number & current investors
14. Review - summary of what you said, same order, narrowed to 6 points
...but you'll get a lot more out of the content if you listen to the video.
Standard YouTube License