StrengthofUs.org Think Positive Project
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 31, 2012
The Think Positive Project was created to inspire young adults to stay strong and think positive. Submit your own photo or video at http://www.facebook.com/strengthofus.
The StrengthofUs.org Think Positive Project was created to inspire young adults experiencing mental health issues to stay strong and think positive, especially during difficult times. We hope this project reminds young adults across the country that they are loved, there is hope and they are not alone.
Young adults involved with http://www.StrengthofUs.org, http://www.nami.org and http://www.facebook.com/makeDCsmile made this video to share their favorite words of encouragement and launch the project.
Feel inspired? Help spread the positive vibes. Submit your own photo or video with your favorite positive phrases to be a part of the Think Positive Project. Here's how:
- Visit http://www.StrengthofUs.org and log in to post a photo of yourself holding a poster in your town.
- Get together a group of friends, family members or coworkers to create a slideshow and
upload it to YouTube. Make sure to let us know so we can link to it!
- Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/strengthofus and post your photo or video on our wall.
We look forward to seeing what you have to share!
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), in consultation with young adults, developed http://www.StrengthofUs.org for young adults experiencing mental health issues. The social networking website is designed to empower young adults through resource sharing and peer support to find the strength to live their dreams and goals.
http://www.facebook.com/makeDCsmile is a DC based project with hopes of getting everyday people to smile.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:20 My Moving To Atlanta..... The Movie (Lol) Part Twoby ❥★Pretty Plus Size Me ★❥Featured 1,151
- 27:05 Bazzaz Install on The 2013 SportbikeTrackGear.com Project Bikeby SportbikeTrackGear.com 1,227 views
- 8:59 Rags to Riches Storiesby Lynn Terry 1,402 views
- 25:39 Bressie - Discussion on mental health services in Ireland | RTÉ Prime Timeby rte 2,960 views
- 5:47 Stigma and Mental Illness: A First-Hand Experienceby philgloss88 13,890 views
- 4:11 I Start My Day With Love, Positive Affirmationsby Robyn Nola 214,967 views
- 2:59 Khun Rasa Comeban - Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Storyby makinglifebetter 8,836 views
- 12:23 Vikram Patel: Mental health for all by involving allby TEDTalks 38,285 views
- 4:04 Photo Project The Young Europeansby Stephan Hoffstadt 204 views
- 36:15 Interview with a Clinical Mental Health Therapistby LuvDaGadgets's channel
- 7:18 Positive Affirmations For Success & Money Videoby Kelita Gonzalez 42,495 views
- 44:10 5/21/2013 -- Crowdfunding Help Needed! Jim Lee's New Social Media Tech Projectby ✈ + ☁ + ☢ ☂dutchsinse☂ 2,137 views
- 2:17 Inspire someone todayby inspiresomeonetoday 633 views
- 10:09 Mental Health: It's Time To Talkby Leeds University Union 17,775 views
- 4:54 Positive Reinforcement - The Big Bang Theoryby Seth Lapic 320,696 views
- 4:40 Life Insurance for Young Adults?by YoungAdultFinances 207 views
- 0:17 Get Dirty With Project Mud!by Chris Toler 2,122 views
- 2:35 All Good Things Are Coming To You Today; Inspirational Video For Wealth, Health, Relationship, Lifeby AGreen Road 112,118 views
- 8:59 I'm recovering or recovered, can I help others? Mental Health Videos with Kati Mortonby Kati Morton 1,108 views
- 1:39 Making of / Séance photo - Compagnie Arthur Harelby Arthur Harel 110 views
- Loading more suggestions...