Uploaded on Apr 8, 2011
Hi everyone. I finally got to finishing fixing my previous animation which was made in Blender.
It took me a week to make the last one and I spent about a week on top of that to improve it and make this one. It took a whole day to render.
I fixed texture mapping problems and I also added a bunch of more features.
Although after finishing rendering the entire animation, some new problems became apparent which I am not going to fix because rendering this animation takes a whole day and the problems aren't as bad as last time.
The new problems are some of the animation not working out how I thought it would, and some lens flares are way too strong.
I also tried to animate the grass to make it move in the wind but it didn't seem to work.
What I did improve and add to the animation was:
Some of the animation was better
More, better grass
Better fire on the torches
Halo around the sun
and it is also widescreen now.
I tried to add depth of field but it wasn't working out as I hoped and I didn't want to spend too much time on it so I left it out.
I hope you enjoy watching it. If you want to visit my website, go here: www.jimmyn.com
If you want to learn Blender yourself you should check out the BlenderCookie and BlenderGuru websites as they have lots of great tutorials.
Standard YouTube License