Alia Brahimi hosts a Gaddafi apologists' 'love-in' at the LSE PART 3/4
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 1, 2011
Alia Brahimi, an LSE academic, chairs the shocking and shameful Gaddafi 'love-in' session.
'You're most welcome here, Colonel Gaddafi,' announces Alia Brahimi in the video, before praising his record as 'the world's longest serving national leader'.
Alia Brahimi salutes the autocrat warmly - even greeting him with the following words in Arabic: 'Peace be upon you'.
Alia Brahimi makes positive references to Gaddafi's Green Book, the manual which tries to justify the oppressive manner in which the country has been run since 1969, and to an LSE programme used to train Gaddafi's henchmen.
Alia Brahimi continually refers to Gaddafi as the 'Brother Leader' -- a title which Libya's impoverished population has been forced to use for the past 42 years on pain of death.
'Brother Leader, you have the floor,' says Alia Brahimi in the video, before allowing Gaddafi to launch into a diatribe against numerous past world leaders including Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan.
At the end of his lecture, Alia Brahimi, gifts the Colonel a black baseball cap bearing the bright red LSE logo. You're in good company, she assured him. Mandela, Kofi Annan, and Bill Clinton also have them.
What she does not reveal is that her work is being directly funded to the tune of £1.5 million by Gaddafi's controversial son, Saif Al-Islam, who last week announced that 'rivers of blood' will run through Libya as pro-democracy campaigners are murdered.
The donation to the LSE's North Africa Programme, which Alia Brahimi manages, was negotiated by her boss, Professor David Held, a close advisor and personal friend of Ed Miliband.
Alia Brahimi has also been a regular visitor to Tripoli and Greece, where she was hosted by Gaddafi and his family.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:51 Alia Brahimi hosts a Gaddafi apologists' 'love-in' at the LSE PART 4/4by AlChannel11,093 views
- 14:44 Alia Brahimi hosts a Gaddafi apologists' 'love-in' at the LSE PART 2/4by AlChannel13,046 views
- 14:45 Alia Brahimi hosts a Gaddafi apologists' 'love-in' at the LSE PART 1/4by AlChannel110,294 views
- 5:24 Saif Gaddafi LSE and UK linksby Adam Hullo3,384 views
- 20:44 Saif Gaddafi extensive interview with British Pressby nsotd254,369 views
- 3:24 Seif Al Islam Khadafi première comparution devant le tribunal de Zintan 17-1-2013by ImazighenLibyaTV27,998 views
- 1:19:15 America's Wars in the Muslim Worldby lsewebsite4,842 views
- 1:27:35 Nuclear Arms and Human Rightsby lsewebsite7,916 views
- 1:33:03 Out of Europe? The United States in an Asian ageby lsewebsite11,733 views
- 15:29 Farrakhan Blasts Government Over U.S. Treatment of Ghaddafi & Libyaby Ahmad77015,410 views
- 3:47 Moammar Gadhafi Dead: Final Imageby ABC News580,050 views
- 3:32 Alia Brahimi's contradictory views about Colonel Gaddafi and his regime.by MrVideo902101,220 views
- 2:52 Newt Gingrich discusses his extra-marital affair and his criticism of Clinton's scandalby Univision2,558 views
- 4:10 Deutsche Welle: Robin Simcox on dictatorships funding UK universitiesby CentreSocialCohesion487 views
- 8:01 Discurso ante la ONU que le costo la vida a Muamar el Gadafiby RadioAMLO520,740 views
- 12:03 Les vraies raisons de l'assassinat du guide libyen Kadhafi...RIPby Lee Mat66,215 views
- 7:09 A Day in the Life of an LSE Studentby lsewebsite11,028 views
- 12:48 Gaddafi's son: Libya like McDonald's for NATO - fast war as fast foodby RT318,471 views
- 11:45 Gadhafi's Sons, An ABC Exclusive Interview 2/27/2011by ABC News141,448 views
- 24:44 Welfare Reform Press Statement: Bill Clinton Press Conference (1996)by The Film Archive7,236 views
- Loading more suggestions...