Five Most Common Embroidery Stitches || KIN DIY
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 11, 2012
Watch our KinFave 4th of July Potluck videos! http://vid.io/xHb
New Kin Community Food DIY & Style videos Monday & Saturday!
Like this ingenious idea? Get more KIN DIY project videos here: http://bit.ly/Kin_DIY. Find project info by clicking on "Show more" below.
These five stitches are about to become the new favorites in your cache of craft skills! Embroiderer extraordinaire Jenny Hart guides you through the split stitch, back stitch, stem stitch, running stitch and satin stitch - when used in combination the creative possibilities are endless. Be certain to watch the other videos in our Embroidery Playlist and prepare to get your stitch on!
Written Instructions with Diagrams:
Split Stitch Tutorial http://www.sublimestitching.com/pages...
Back Stitch Tutorial http://www.sublimestitching.com/pages...
Stem Stitch Tutorial http://www.sublimestitching.com/pages...
Satin Stitch Tutorial http://www.sublimestitching.com/pages...
Sublime Stitching Ultimate Embroidery Kit http://www.sublimestitching.com/colle...
Embroidery Hoop http://www.sublimestitching.com/colle...
Basic, sharp needles http://www.sublimestitching.com/colle...
Embroidery Floss http://www.sublimestitching.com/colle...
Textiles to Stitch http://www.sublimestitching.com/colle...
Thread Heaven http://www.sublimestitching.com/colle...
Jenny Hart first tried embroidery in the summer of 2000 and quickly became known for her stitched portraits of the famous and infamous. Her works have appeared in numerous books and magazines including Vogue, Rolling Stone, BUST, Nylon & Juxtapoz. She founded Sublime Stitching in 2001 with a new model for embroidery design and resources. Since then, Hart has become an internationally recognized fine artist and designer. She has authored eight titles on embroidery for Chronicle Books, and her drawings and works in embroidery have been exhibited and published internationally. In 2012 the Renwick gallery intends to acquire her artwork for the permanent collection of the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
Learn more about Jenny Hart and Sublime Stitching at these links:
Sublime Stitching http://www.sublimestitching.com
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/sublimestitching
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube (Never miss a video!) http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
Standard YouTube License
- 3:13 Embroidery 101 || KIN DIYby Kin Community44,129 views
- 1:42 How to Embroider a French Knot || KIN DIYby Kin Community26,605 views
- 2:20 Three Ways to Transfer Embroidery Patterns || KIN DIYby Kin Community47,812 views
- 2:54 How to Embroider a T-Shirt || KIN DIYby Kin Community22,079 views
- 9:34 Learn How to Embroider Beautiful Stitches | www.DMC-USA.comby DMCThreads55,047 views
- 7:54 Satin Stitch Video Tutorialby Mary Corbet66,433 views
- 3:28 Hungarian Braided Chain Stitchby Mary Corbet106,567 views
- 4:17 How to do basic embroidery stitchesby BetterHomesAus15,430 views
- 14:16 Basics of Hand Embroideryby EvaEvaEva923252,929 views
- 10 videos Play all Cross stitchingby SewingAdventure
- 2:49 Fishboneby Mary Corbet79,489 views
- 18:52 Embroidery Basics - How to Embroider | www.DMC-USA.comby DMCThreads78,955 views
- 13:39 Ribbon Embroidery Stitches - Annie's Creative Woman Kit-of-the-Month Clubby anniescraftvideos33,598 views
- 41:27 Free Motion Machine Embroidery - Part 1 - with Christopher Nejmanby Christopher Nejman40,941 views
- 3:17 Raised Fishbone Stitchby Mary Corbet39,923 views
- 2:25 Knotted Pearl Stitchby Mary Corbet48,571 views
- 3:24 Vietnamese Embroidery: Flowerby Thu Tran51,019 views
- 8:46 How to Do Free Motion Embroidery on any sewing machine using the Octi-Hoops Dragonfly design.by Clare Rowley117,497 views
- 9:27 Trellis Stitch for Hand Embroideryby Mary Corbet19,496 views
- 11:21 Bullion Roses and French Knotsby socalknitgirl113,275 views