Uploaded on Nov 4, 2011
Ponanini is sung in Lingala and tells the tale of the torn soul of an African Alien in the so-called civilized world. "Why", Niasony asks, "should I function like a robot, while there is war in my homeland? Why they want to arrest me if I show my feelings ..."
Song "Ponanini" taken from the Album "Metropol Cinema" by "Alien CAFÈ".
Text and Vocals: Niasony Okomo.
Music and Instruments: Ufo Walter.
Album released by Royal Flame Music GmbH - member of 22D Music Group.
Videoproduktion: Cutproduction Germany (http://www.youtube.com/user/GERMANYCU...)
Special thanks to Christian Penn (Director, Videoproduction) und Beau Smile
And also special thanks to Uli Dengs for wearing one pair of much to small rubber shoes ;)
Single NASINA available via iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and many more:
- iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/artist/niasony/id432
- Amazon: www.amazon.de/Nasina-Single-Vers...40496
- Spotify: open.spotify.com/track/5gT74AUTS3fPwr9UK
- Nokia: music.nokia.com/de/de/products/ni...vers
- Simfy: www.simfy.de/artists/2135114-Ni...ums/25
- Musicload: www.musicload.de/niasony/nasina/m...ason
Standard YouTube License