The Making of Wonderbook: Book of Spells, Developer Diary 1
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 6, 2012
The first video in our dev diary series with the London Studio team takes a closer look at the core augmented reality technology that helped form the foundation of Wonderbook.
Book of Spells is the first title for Wonderbook™, the latest addition to the PlayStation experience. Written by Miranda Goshawk over two hundred years ago, the Book of Spells can be found in the Restricted Section of the Hogwarts™ library. This advanced textbook will assist students on their journey to becoming an accomplished witch or wizard. Read, discover, learn and practice spells such as Incendio, Wingardium Leviosa and Expelliarmus, as well as discover mischievous notes, spells and humorous anecdotal facts scribbled into the margins by previous Hogwarts™ students. J.K. Rowling has written a conundrum that leads you through the experience, providing insight into the values a witch or wizard has to learn, and inviting you to journey through the book to unlock new content, rewarding successful students along the way.
Images simulated. Actual game images appear on your television.
Book of Spells is sold separately from the PS3™ system, PlayStation®Eye camera and PlayStation®Move motion controller.
The PlayStation®Eye camera and PlayStation®Move motion controller (sold separately) are required to use this product.
Augmented Reality Book Technology ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Wonderbook is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC.
Wonderbook™: Book of Spells ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE London Studio.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and all related indicia and POTTERMORE and all related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Harry Potter and Pottermore Publishing Rights © J.K. Rowling.
Standard YouTube License
- 28:44 Wonderbook: Book Of Spells Walkthrough - Part 1/10 [Chapter 1] Set-Up / Wingardium Leviosaby iWaggle3DFeatured 79,093
- 3:23 Bringing the Stories to Life in Wonderbook: Book of Spells, Developer Diary 2by PlayStation 7,749 views
- 1:42 Wonderbook™: Diggs Nightcrawler™by PlayStation 15,278 views
- 4:48 The Creatures of Wonderbook: Book of Spells, Developer Diary 3by PlayStation 31,544 views
- 2:49 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Attract Trailerby PlayStation 993,811 views
- 15:09 Wonderbook - E3 2012: Game Debutby gametrailers 32,599 views
- 13:15 Wonderbook: Book of Spells - Gameplayby Crowdedbrain 18,636 views
- 10:00 Harry Potter Kinect Xbox 360 (HD) First Playthroughby kinectaddict 71,705 views
- 12:11 Wonderbook - Book of Spells Gameplay! Shown @ E3 2012!by JustSomeGameplayVids 88,116 views
- 7:30 Book of Spells Fire Game Demo - E3 2012 Sony Press Conferenceby IGN 184,840 views
- 2:55 Sony PS4 Rumours Revealed: Release Date, Gameplay, Games & Controllerby T3 1,374,234 views
- 3:59 Book of Spells - Avis Spell - E3 2012by IGN 20,677 views
- 0:31 Wonderbook Book of Spells - Commercial - PS3by PS3_BLOG | 3000+ SUBS!!! 8,238 views
- 9:50 PS Vita Tips and Tricks (Things You May Not Know)by Ryan Biniecki 167,344 views
- 1:26 Book of Spells for Wonderbook - E3 in-game footage #1by Robin Parrish 73,211 views
- 7:30 Wonderbook Book of Spells Live Demo E3by GamingTrendVideos 13,726 views
- 1:26 The first story: Wonderbook™: Book of Spellsby PlayStation 307,667 views
- 4:26 Injustice Dev Diary for PS3: Behind the Battlesby PlayStation 92,340 views
- 2:26 Killzone Trilogyby PlayStation 102,254 views
- 14:59 Harry Potter for Kinect - Demo Gameplay HDby MXE VIDEOS 157,896 views
- Loading more suggestions...