Published on May 4, 2012
This is exactly why the Galaxy SIII looks the way it does. Thumbs up if ya learned something!
Be sure to share this / tweet this to let people know!
Reddit this: http://goo.gl/gI8Z3
Here's what Apple sued for, word-for-word:
• A rectangular product shape with all four corners uniformly rounded;
• the front surface of the product dominated by a screen surface with black borders;
• as to the iPhone and iPod touch products, substantial black borders above and below the screen having roughly equal width and narrower black borders on either side of the screen having roughly equal width;
• a display of a grid of colorful square icons with uniformly rounded corners; and
• a bottom row of square icons (the "Springboard") set off from the other icons and that do not change as the other pages of the user interface are viewed.
Images courtesy of AndroidPolice: http://goo.gl/n4Jg1