Uploaded on May 1, 2011
In this episode I demonstrate how to do a quick and easy skin tone correction using a curves adjustment layer. Often times we run into pesky situations where we have to retouch things like visible tan lines or other skin discoloration issues. Sometimes no matter how much prep work we do in the capture stage, we always have to do a final tweak in post. Well here's a perfectly simple little operation that will work for those instances.
okay guys here is the procedure for the CS3 people.
1. quit photoshop CS3.
2. purchase and install photoshop CS5
3. follow along with the above tutorial.
LOL just kidding.
1. add curves adjustment layer. curves dialog will pop up.
2. double click the highlight eyedropper and the color selector will pop up.
3. click on the target color. click okay on color window. click okay to set as new defaults.
4. click on the area of the image you want to CHANGE the color. the entire image should change to that color.
5. invert the mask by hitting CTRL or CMD "I".
6. paint with a white brush.
7. let me know if that works.
Standard YouTube License