Hey School Girl Tom & Jerry-1957-Big Records -- 613-A.wmv
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 19, 2012
Tom Graph and Jerry Landis (real names Art Garfunkel and Paul Simon).Simon & Garfunkel are an American music duo consisting of singer-songwriter Paul Simon and singer Art Garfunkel. They formed the group Tom & Jerry in 1957 and had their first success with the minor hit "Hey, Schoolgirl". As Simon & Garfunkel, the duo rose to fame in 1965, largely on the strength of the hit single "The Sound of Silence". Their music was featured in the landmark film The Graduate (1967), propelling them further into the public consciousness.
They are well known for their vocal close harmonies and were among the most popular recording artists of the 1960s. Their biggest hits -- including "The Sound of Silence" (1964), "I Am a Rock" (1965), "Homeward Bound" (1965), "Scarborough Fair/Canticle" (1966), "A Hazy Shade of Winter" (1966), "Mrs. Robinson" (1968), "Bridge over Troubled Water" (1969), "The Boxer" (1969), and "Cecilia" (1969) -- peaked at number one in several charts. They have received several Grammys and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990 and the Long Island Music Hall of Fame in 2007.
Their sometimes rocky relationship led to their last album, Bridge Over Troubled Water, being delayed several times due to artistic disagreements and as a result the duo broke up in 1970. It was their most successful album worldwide to date, peaking at number one in several countries, including the United States, and receiving 8× Platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America, making it their highest-selling studio album in the U.S. and second-highest album overall. Simon and Garfunkel have, at times, reunited to perform and sometimes tour together. They have done so in every decade since the 1970 breakup, most famously for 1981's "The Concert in Central Park", which attracted more than 500,000 people, making it the 7th-most attended concert in the history of music. In 2004, they were ranked #40 on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 greatest artists of all time.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Hey School Girl" on
- 1:23:28 Tom and Jerry - Classic Cartoon Collection (Full Movie)by kidscartoons Featured 1,531,936
- 2:47:20 SIMON AND GARFUNKEL '' THE CONCERT IN CENTRAL PARK NEW YORK '' 19 08 1981 - YouTubeby GINO ABARCA PINTO650,036 views
- 5:03 Roy Buchanan - Moonlight Sonata (Ludwig Van Beethoven)by Ijmaal Haider24,384 views
- 7:38 THE HITS OF THE FIFTIES : 1957 : THE U.K. NUMBER ONE HITSby EdwardBayly36,054 views
- 3:58 Simon & Garfunkel, Andy Williams - Scarborough Fair/Canticle - Liveby Simon & Garfunkel84,596 views
- 33:21 PractiMilonguero presents Osvaldo Natucci Part 2by PractiMilongueros3,899 views
- 5:09 Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer (with lyrics)by Escella744,348 views
- 2:05 Simon & Garfunkel - Hey, Schoolgirl (audio)by Simon & Garfunkel9,774 views
- 4:11 17th GRAMMYs: Paul Simon and John Lennon co-presenting the GRAMMY for Record Of The Yearby The GRAMMYs161,404 views
- 2:20 Laurie London - He's got the whole world in his handsby mygospel10121,090 views
- 2:34 Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel - Songs Of America 1969by iamarock65249,226 views
- 2:05 Tom & Jerry (Simon & Garfunkel) - Baby Talk 1959 45rpmby leadsquirter47,632 views
- 4:16 ''Yes, Sir! That's my Baby!'' - Ukulele Uff & Lonesome Daveby Ukulele Red7,255 views
- 6:52 THE WILDERS GET UP KIDby songsfromtheshed6,211 views
- 2:18 Tom & Jerry (Simon & Garfunkel) - Hey, Schoolgirlby zman29197711,266 views
- 2:23 Syndicate of Sound Little Girlby bordeneuve390,477 views
- 2:13 Jerry Landis (Paul Simon) - Just A Boyby SirBasildeBrush14,320 views
- 4:02 Tuba Skinny - "Yes Sir That's My Baby " - "Royal Street" 4/9/2012 - MORE at DIGITALALEXA channelby digitalalexa29,750 views
- 4:38 Rupert Holmes - Escape~The Piña Colada Songby UschisChannel2278,348 views
- 12:04 Scarborough Fair Free Guitar Lesson, Simon & Garfunkelby TGFreeLessons67,787 views
- Loading more suggestions...