Uploaded on Oct 19, 2011
This an excellent series of educational videos by Youtube user Aronra. http://www.youtube.com/user/AronRa
In addition to providing a great deal of interesting information on evolution, these videos explore the various arguments used by creationists and the fallacies they contain..
1. Exploring the idea that accepting evolution is tantamount to declaring atheism, or that one need be creationist to be Christian.
2. Exploring the erroneous notion that the holy scriptures were written by God, rather than be subject to the errs of humanity 9:56
3. Exploring the notion of absolute truth and how revealing that would actually more of a fallacy than regular truth. 19:55
4. My attempt to explain empirical inquiry as a rational alternative to the false propaganda propagated on faith. 29:54
5. Disputing the canard that evolution is a religion, and therefore somehow equal to creationism. 39:53
6. Taking on common Creationist canards relating to what evolution is and isn't, and what it does or doesn't depend on or relate to. 49:52
7. This one deals with the notion that everything must have an intelligently-designed purpose, or it must be random accidents. 59:51
8. This one deals with mutations and "information". 1:09:50
9. Listing just a handful of the myriad transitional species we've found, and that creationists insist do not exist or somehow still don't count. 1:19:49
10. An abbreviated introductory primer to cladistic phylogenetics, the most compelling and overwhelming evidence of evolution and our place in nature. 1:30:18
11. An abbreviated introductory primer to classicist phylogenetic, the most compelling and overwhelming evidence of evolution and our place in nature. 1:40:33
12. An abbreviated introductory primer to classicist phylogenetic, the most compelling and overwhelming evidence of evolution and our place in nature. 1:50:47
13. Every "evolutionist hoax" ever alleged was either fabricated or misrepresented to such a degree that each contributes to a growing list of creationist frauds. 2:01:21
14(a). The 1st of two-part tirade about creationists' claims of having evidence, when all they really have are baseless assertions and assumed conclusions supported only by frauds and fallacies. 2:12:20
14(b). The 2nd half of a two-part tirade about creationists' claims of having evidence, when all they really have are baseless assertions and assumed conclusions supported only by frauds and fallacies. 2:22:20
15 (a) The first of a two-part final installment to this series, explaining what the words, hypothesis, fact, law, and Theory actually are, rather than what creationists want us to think they are. Hint: a scientific theory isn't a guess, but an explicative study of real phenomenon. 2:32:41
15(b) The second of a two-part explanation of how a scientific theory differs from the uncertain speculation which creationists would like to believe it is. Although this is the final installment to this series, the playlist will also include a sort of epilogue episode which isn't a necessarily 'foundational falsehood' but is still relevant to the topic. 2:43:37
***If you would like to download this just use firefox and get the extension Video Download Helper"