ABC No Protest Outside Libya Consulate Before Attack
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 10, 2012
White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate
by John Nolte9 Oct 2012
Tomorrow marks the beginning of a major Congressional hearing on the terror attack In Libya and in a desperately transparent attempt to get ahead of damaging news, at the very last minute tonight, the State Department finally came clean: In other words, absolutely everything we were told by our government — by President Obama, Secretary of State Clinton, Ambassador Susan Rice. White House Spokesman Jay Carney, and any number of staffers and surrogates — was 100% false.
There were no protests, no benign crowds exploited by local militias, and nothing had anything to do with a video. Our Ambassador, another diplomat, and two Navy SEALs were murdered in a brutally efficient and coordinated terrorist attack. Period. End of story. In other words, just days after the president declared al-Qaeda all but obliterated at his convention in Charlotte, and because no one took direct threats and pleas for added security seriously, on the anniversary of September 11, four Americans were assassinated in Libya by al-Qaeda associates. And for days and days and days afterward, the Obama Administration covered this fact up with lies of omission, half-truths, double talk, and outright lies.
By keeping our focus and anger on a completely fabricated fable about a stupid video and a "spontaneous" protest gone bad, the White House could pretend the lack of security or the lack of turning a pile of intelligence into something "actionable," wasn't their fault.
What I would like to know is where was the evidence for this "spontaneous protest?" What was this nonsense based on? Because since day one, every piece of concrete evidence pointed to a coordinated terror attack. In fact, the only evidence I know of of a spontaneous protest gone bad was what our dishonest government was telling us.
And they told us this all the way through September 19.
When Ambassador Rice did the Sunday Show round-robin FOUR days after the attack, and told America...
We do not-- we do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned.
During a White House briefing, when Jay Carney told this to the White House Press Corps a full SEVEN days after the attack....
All I can tell you is that based on the information that we had then and have now we do not yet have indication that it was pre-planned or pre-meditated.
If the corrupt media were to give this unraveling scandal a tenth of the attention it deserves, Obama's reelection chances would be non-existent. Libya isn't just a scandal about criminally lax security, it's also a cover up committed by a White House betting on the media to be a co-conspirator.
And thus far, with rare exception, that's been a pretty safe bet.
And if Obama does win reelection, that's when the media will finally stop protecting him and we can all expect his second term to be completely crippled by this scandal for years.
You know, had Obama been half as concerned with the security of overseas assets in the form of personnel and intelligence as he is with securing more welfare for Big Bird, the world would look a whole lot different today.
But Big Bird is Big Bird and Libya was just a "bump in the road."
Standard YouTube License
- 40:58 Survival Games Mission Fishingby Mark Downing273 views
- 10:08 Ten Painful Minutes Of Jay Carney Dodging Questions About Libyan Embassy Attacksby AlonzoHighsmith321691 views
- 14:16 Benghazi Lies,Denial of Terrorismby jjmstick805 views
- 50:13 Watch President Clinton Deliver Nomination Address at the DNCby PBS NewsHour258,654 views
- 10:51 White House Lied: No Protest Prior To Benghazi Libya Attackby Alexander Higgins2,093 views
- 23:10 Complex Hand Lacerationby Mark Downing175 views
- 9:35 Susan Rice 'This Week' Interview: U.S. Ambassador to UN Discusses Muslim Protest (09/2012)by ABC News27,267 views
- 2:25 Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplannedby CBSNewsOnline8,261 views
- 26:33 FULL SPEECH - President Obama's Speech on Libya, 03/28/2011by US Military4,046 views
- 4:27 Mother of Slain State Dep't official Tired of Being Ignored by Obama Admin!by WeAreTheSavageNation3,305 views
- 53:52 Jay Carney Defends V.P. Biden Statement "We Weren't Told" About Request For Extra Security In Libyaby wwwMOXNEWScom483 views
- 44:32 Insider: CIA is Purging The U.S. Military in Globalist Coupby TheAlexJonesChannel60,382 views
- 3:35 Obama Administration Can Stop Claiming A Video For 9-11-2012! Now It's Terrorist A Attack...by TheMadMarkShow286 views
- 1:03 Jay Carney Top White House Staffers Were Briefed On IRS Investigation, Didn't Tell Obamaby Les Grossman1,103 views
- 5:13 CHAFFETZ: Moral Imperative To Thoroughly Investigate Security Failures in Benghaziby oversightandreform1,796 views
- 10:24 US Ambassador Death in Libya: President Obama Speech on Christopher Stevens Death in Benghaziby ABC News36,311 views
- 19:31 Compact Survival Kitby Mark Downing130 views
- 5:43 The Cover-Up Of Libya By Obama Admin - Michelle Malkinby Mass Tea Party688 views
- 28:33 Libya News:Cover up of murder of Ambassador Christopher Stephens, Saudi Turk US allianceby Jeffersonian Alliance404 views
- 5:26 Chris Wallace Grills Robert Gibbs Over Obama Admin.'s Insistence That Libya Attack Was Spontaneousby martysoffice2,109 views
- Loading more suggestions...