This video is unavailable.
M-100s -- Insane Home Cardio Workout For Ninjas
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 27, 2010
Why long, slow cardio is a waste of time:
In this video, my friend Daniel Rose shows a great home cardio workout that we've been doing lately. This workout is great for losing fat and building a ripped beach body. It's many times more effective than long, slow cardio workouts like treadmill jogging -- and it only takes three minutes! It's definitely one of the best cardio workouts at home that I know of.
Best of all, this home cardio workout can be done with NO EQUIPMENT, and no gym membership needed. It's extremely simple -- you just have to learn three basic bodyweight exercises to do it.
Here's how to do this home cardio workout:
Squat thrust -- 10 reps
Mountain Climber -- 10 reps (counting 1-2-3-ONE-1-2-3-TWO)
Squat Jump -- 10 reps
Repeat these exercises until you have done 100 reps total. You will end up doing 40 squat thrusts, 30 mountain climbers, and 30 squat jumps total.
Credit for inventing this home cardio workout goes to DAVE GINSBERG, Dan Rose's jiu-jitsu coach in Boston. If you're in the Boston area Dave is a top notch Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt, and highly recommended for martial arts instruction. He's also a great personal trainer and has many more great workouts like this which are very effective, and can be done with minimal equipment.
And if you want to get a ripped body and six pack abs FAST...watch this free video now:
In that video I show you why Dan and I NEVER do long, slow cardio. And I show you the "weird" new type of workouts we're using instead called Afterburn Training. I show you exactly how Afterburn Training works, and the INSANE workout results that Dan and I got from using it.
But I have to warn you...trainers absolutely DESPISE this video:
Hope y'all enjoyed! And if you liked the video, drop a comment to say thanks to Daniel Rose for sharing this with us!
PS -- If you like M-100s, say "thanks" to Daniel Rose by posting this link on your Facebook wall:
Standard YouTube License
- 3:06 My P90x Transformation - Ryan Boydby Ryan BoydFeatured 2,916,594
- 7:17 5 min belly fat DESTROYER - Six Pack Shortcutsby sixpackshortcuts 9,848,759 views
- 6:05 Freaking Crazy Cardio Workoutby sixpackshortcuts 772,409 views
- 6:10 The Swole Ninja Workoutby sixpackshortcuts 1,531,912 views
- 15:47 Bodyweight Chest & Back Workoutby sixpackshortcuts 1,656,874 views
- 10:36 The Frank Yang Bulking Diet - 8000+ Calories Per Dayby Frank Yang 825,951 views
- 11:05 Insanity - Body Transformation in 60 Days (1 of 2)by bbcoachwang 5,246,973 views
- 4:21 Pain is so close to pleasure - BODYBUILDINGby B0DYBUILDING 11,950,958 views
- 6:34 Bar Brothers Workout - Go Hard or Go Home!by Lazar Novovic 11,425,403 views
- 5:11 How To Build A Big Chestby sixpackshortcuts 1,509,201 views
- 25 videos Play all Fitness - Best 20 minute cardio workout part 1by cindybr62
- 4:56 Do NOT Punch In A Street Fightby cqctraining 11,024,823 views
- 17:28 Top 10 Fat Loss Foodsby insanehomefatloss 2,199,529 views
- 8:49 Massive Bowling Ball Shoulder Workoutby sixpackshortcuts 2,429,509 views
- TheDailyHiit.com 848 videos659K
- 11:37 Total Upper Body Dumbbell Workoutby sixpackshortcuts 1,811,455 views
- 5:36 Shocking Shoulder Super-Set Workoutby sixpackshortcuts 837,215 views
- 13:53 3 Biggest Fitness Mistakesby sixpackshortcuts 5,337,304 views
- 11:43 Monster Bicep Peaks Workoutby sixpackshortcuts 3,681,204 views
- 6:18 pull-ups workout for V-CUT BACKby sixpackshortcuts 2,237,855 views
- 10:37 The REAL TRUTH About Absby sixpackshortcuts 5,548,548 views
- 4:38 My Transformation videoby Befitforyou 4,250,497 views
- Loading more suggestions...