Let It Go Group Bible Study by Karen Ehman
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 18, 2012
ChristianBook.com - http://bit.ly/Qj6eUU
Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/Qj6jIl
BN.com - http://bit.ly/Qj6nrt
Let It Go Group Bible Study by Karen Ehman. Let It Go Group Bible Study by Karen Ehman. Women are wired to control life's details. Let. It. Go.---a six-session video-based study from author and popular speaker Karen Ehman---gives women practical, biblically based steps for letting go of the need to control, dictate, and even manipulate the people and situations around them, and instead, trust that God has their best interests in mind.
Most women are wired to control. We are the ones that make sure that the house is clean, the meals are prepared on time, the beds are made, the children are dressed, and everyone gets to work, school, and other activities on time. And trying to control everything not only can be exhausting, but also can cause us to lose friends and the affection of our families. It can earn wives and mothers the label of control freak and send those within our sphere of influence packing. This humorous, yet thought-provoking study will help you find the freedom and reward of living 'out of control,' allowing God to be seated in the rightful place in your life. Armed with relevant biblical and current examples (both to emulate and to avoid), doable ideas, new thought patterns, and practical tools to implement, this study will gently lead you out of the land of over-control and into a place of quiet trust.
Karen Ehman is the Director of Speakers for Proverbs 31 Ministries' national speaking team. A five-time author, her books include A Life That Says Welcome, The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized, and the popular ebook Untangling Christmas: Your Go-to Guide for a Hassle-free Holiday. She is a favorite presenter at Hearts at Home moms' conferences and a sought-after speaker for women's events. She has been a guest on national television and radio programs, including The 700 Club, At Home Live, Engaging Women, The Harvest Show, Moody Midday Connection, and Focus on the Family. Karen also is a contributor to Focus on the Family's magazine Thriving Family. She lives with her family in central Michigan.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:40 Juanita Bynum Proverbs 31 womanby Trendsetter PromotionzFeatured 131,549
- 3:31:06 Alex Jones Show: Friday (6-14-13) Jesse Ventura & William Gheenby ConspiracyScope 7,308 views
- 38:15 Intimacy with God - Andy Stanleyby Eric Johnston 16,773 views
- 1:16:13 1 Peter: A Verse By Verse Bible Studyby excatholics 19,872 views
- 2:58 Home Bible Studies illegal in Americaby godscare 362,731 views
- 1:23:17 Beth Moore Jeremiah's Eat Pray Love Session 1 Womens Bible Studyby SermonCentre 4,688 views
- 22:43 One Thousand Gifts Group Bible Study by Ann Voskampby Zondervan Publishers 50,742 views
- 28:33 Joyce Meyer - Establishing Boundaries in Relationships 1/2by GodstrongWomen 158,952 views
- 1:20:00 COR 5-29-13 Bible Studyby Gail Copeland 780 views
- 9:51 Basic Bible Study Method Lesson 1: Readby pilgrimslightorg 9,402 views
- 29:59 Battlefield of the Mind - Joyce Meyerby Constellation62 332,316 views
- 2:16 Advice for Women in Ministry by Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Billy Grahamby principlestv 11,134 views
- 18:16 Kay Arthur: When Hurt Runs Deep (LIFE Today)by lifetodaytv 5,270 views
- 18:02 Spirit Hunger Small Group Bible Study by Gari Meachamby Zondervan Publishers 2,613 views
- 11:15 IUIC SOLDIERS WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY NO ONEby IUICQueensCamp 4,802 views
- 2:02:31 Bible Study with Douglas Revelation 21c June 13 2013by Doug Hamp
- 9:26 Casting Crowns - Mark Hall's Testimony - 1 of 2by D Stewart 74,492 views
- 12:32 Undaunted Small Group Bible Study by Christine Caineby Zondervan Publishers 13,416 views
- 3:29 Let it Go Group Bible Study by Karen Ehman - Session 2 Clipby Zondervan Publishers 1,918 views
- 31:28 Bible Prophecy News Headlines from Around the World for 6.11.13by Evangelist Anita Fuentes 5,893 views
- Loading more suggestions...