- ▶ FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-1 by Vagabond Beaumont
- 2 FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-2 by Vagabond Beaumont
- 3 FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-3 by Vagabond Beaumont
- 4 FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-4 by Vagabond Beaumont
- 5 FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-5 by Vagabond Beaumont
FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-1
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 18, 2007
Many people spoke of and about the great Puerto Rican independence leader Comandante Filiberto and much was said about who he was and what he believed. The RICANSTRUCTION NETWERK has re-produced this series of videos to let people see and hear Filiberto speak for himself.
This television interview was conducted while Filiberto was living clandestinely. From the information that we have gathered the interview took place sometime around 1990, a few months after Filiberto went underground and was the most watched television program in the history of Puerto Rico. At the time of this interview Filiberto was #1 on the top ten list of the FBI's most wanted. His most wanted status remained until September 11, 2001. The interview was conducted with Daisy Sanchez, a courageous journalist who endured her own trials and tribulations when she refused to give up her sources to the FBI.
This interview is Part One of a five-part interview you'll only be able to find here on the RICANSTRUCTION NETWERK. In this section a series of news reports will give a basic introduction and background as to who Filiberto was.
Filiberto Ojeda Rios was founder and leader of the EPB -- Ejercito Popular Boricua (Popular Puerto Rican Army) more commonly know as Los Macheteros, an armed underground organization dedicated to the freedom of Puerto Rico and considered by the US government and it's law enforcement agencies to be a terrorist organization. On September 23, 1990 while awaiting trial for a 1983 Wells Fargo depot robbery Filiberto cut off his electronic shackle and went underground in Puerto Rico. September 23rd is a date significant importance in Puerto Rico. In 1868 there was a violent rebellion against Spanish colonial rule in a mountain town called Lares and though the attempt at liberation did not succeed it brought about an end to slavery in Puerto Rico. Filiberto taking his electronic shackle off on that particular day in 1990 was more than a coincidence.
On September 23rd, 2005 Filiberto was assassinated by the FBI after they attempted to arrest him by surrounding his house in Puerto Rico. He was shot and wounded but left to bleed to death for over 24 hours. His assassination on that particular day was an attempt to kill the spirit of the independence movement.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:00 FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-5by Vagabond Beaumont 11,133 views
- 5:20 Buscando a Toño Bicicleta Promo 1by New Dawn Productions 48,228 views
- 2:27 FILIBERTO: THE CLANDESTINE INTERVIEW PT-4by Vagabond Beaumont 8,108 views
- 2:20 Renuncia Luis Francisco Ojeda a Wapa TV en Vivoby industry 102,063 views
- 2:11 2010 Most wanted criminals from Puerto Rico.wmvby 2rrivera 24,329 views
- 5:31 Why Puerto Rico will never become a stateby littlemadkart's channel 46,592 views
- 1:50 Nationalist Party Assassination Attempt on President Trumanby ccarlos07 28,197 views
- 16:12 Valor y Sacrificio by DennisFlores.comby Dennis Flores 5,308 views
- 3:02 MACHETERO Trailer www.machetero-movie.comby Vagabond Beaumont 20,747 views
- 26:40 Discurso Juan Dalmau en la Vigilia Filiberto Ojeda Ríos en Coamoby Prensa PIP 1,349 views
- 9:22 Vergüenza contra dinero, el documental (Parte 2).by Jaime O. Díaz Cabán 24,436 views
- 4:28 Calle 13 Querido FBIby Tea Imagen 2,809,614 views
- 10:57 New York Undercover: Los Macheteros Pt 2by Mrs Elliot Stabler's TV 18,697 views
- 4:01 Don Pedro Albizu Campos Speech #2by mad05963 65,332 views
- 7:48 Taino Indians Counted Out Of Existenceby Alex Zacarias 58,435 views
- 3:39 Obama admite que P.R. es una coloniaby elpincho845 21,522 views
- 14:24 Albizu Campos habla sobre el Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico (PARTE 1 de 3)by Archivo Albizu Campos 32,485 views
- 2:01 Mikie Rivera dedica 'HF' a Filiberto Ojeda en su entierroby Nelson Escudero 6,332 views
- 8:57 Hugo Chavez, la viuda del terrorista Filiberto Ojeda Rios y la independencia de PR (ft. Metallica)by 51StatePR 1,553 views
- 6:32 Macheteros atacan base aérea Muñiz (Pitirre II, 1981)by Nelson Escudero 673 views
- Loading more suggestions...