Uploaded on Aug 13, 2011
Everyone's essential items might be different, but for me, I've found that these ten pieces are my classic timeless items that help shape pairings in my closet. There's not enough space in this description box for me to elaborate on each item. Please visit my blog entry: http://www.wendyslookbook.com/2011/08... for more details and item information. Thank you so much for watching!
1. A favorite tee - a high quality solid white tee is incredibly versatile. Great for layering and also equally great worn alone.
2. A flattering pair of jeans - flattering is the key word here. It doesn't matter if it's bootleg, skinny, or wide leg jeans, as long as it fits well.
3. A chic statement ring - a bold statement ring helps elevate even the most casual outfit.
4. An animal print scarf - this one is my favorite! A great leopard print scarf adds instant chic factor to any plain outfit.
5. A perfect black handbag - regardless of brands, a high quality medium to large size black handbag not only holds your stuff but will lasts for years.
6. A classic sleek pair of tall boots - I live in my tall boots in Fall/Winter! For me, this item is definitely an essential piece! To give it the timeless state, I look for boots that are clean with little embellishments such as buckle or zipper details.
7. A warm leather jacket - this item is more of my personal choice. Between wool and leather jackets, I find myself always grabbing my leather jacket. Also I find it easier to layer with a leather jacket as Fall/Winter rolls around.
8. A tailored blazer - the key point here is tailored. The shoulders to shoulders have to fit well. Boyfriend blazers, oversized blazers, etc. are great too, but a classic clean simple tailored blazer is a closet essential.
9. A pair of black pumps - again, regardless of brands, a high quality pair of leather almond-toe pumps are classic! It can be worn with virtually anything!
10. The Little Black Dress - our favorite LBD! A simple, figure-flattering black dress is timeless.
:: BLOG :: http://wendyslookbook.com
:: SONG :: "Cellophane" by Sara Jackson-Holman
Courtesy of Rumblefish Music Licensing Store