Tactical Scenario Episode 2 The Trade - Part 1 of 2.mp4
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 19, 2012
Tactical / Prepper Scenario - Episode 2: The Trade!
Scenario: It has been 3 months since the event that changed everything. A key member of your group is ill and not responding to the medications that you have. Your group is forced to reach out, exposing yourselves, to retrieve the necessary medication.
Old acquaintances are found and new enemies are made!
In this Survival or TSHTF / TEOTWAKI Scenario, our Scenario Leader, kept the two teams separate and in doing so, we were able to create some real tension between the groups. We created Real-World consequences for the actions taken within the scenario, giving it a feel of both fiction and fact.
We hope you take the time to watch and enjoy our video. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, we always look forward to hearing it.
The after action review was just a little bit too long to post but includes a GREAT DEAL of very detailed information that will help your group further your preparations and better understand what you would need in a grid-down situation. If you do not play it automatically after this video, please find it within our channel.
Thank you guys for your support! Please comment, like, and subscribe! We appreciate EVERY view!!
This scenario is 100% fiction. All weapons were made inert preceding the production of this video. Any resemblances to actual people or events is purely coincidental and is not based upon the views or beliefs of Full Spectrum Survival.
Seek professional assistance and check all local laws before trying anything seen within this video.
Official Legal Disclaimer:
Involvement in survival training and related activities carries a significant risk of damage to property, personal injury or death. Participate at your own risk!
The publishers of the FullSpectrumSurvival Youtube Channel and FullSpectrumSurvival.com recommend the use of professional instruction before entering into any survival training activity. You should become knowledgeable about the risks involved and assume personal responsibility for your actions. You should comply with all applicable laws including the laws of trespass and conversion of other's property.
The publisher of the FullSpectrumSurvival Youtube Channel and www.FullSpectrumSurvival.com is not responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to this video and assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.
Standard YouTube License
- 11:10 Tactical Scenario ep. 2 - Part 2 of 2 - After Action Review.mp4by FullSpectrumSurvivalFeatured 3,606
- 6:09 Primers What You Need to Know in HDby Ammosmith Reloading 141,292 views
- 3:30 Retreat Security - The Urban Speedball For Preppers.mp4by FullSpectrumSurvival 9,871 views
- 9:52 Tactical Scenario: The Hunt For Resourcesby FullSpectrumSurvival 14,738 views
- 7:36 Backpack Must Have - Wax Cotton Balls - Prepper Bushcraft HDby FullSpectrumSurvival 4,944 views
- 2:45 Genetically Modified Soldiers DARPA: The Mutant Warsby ExperimentalVaccines 27,215 views
- 15:44 Prepper WROL SURVIVE AND BUGOUT LEVEL 2 gear breakoutby MAINEPREPPER 22,742 views
- 43:34 National Geographic - Doomsday Preppers Gonna Be a Big Bang (Bunker)by Tam flick 150,462 views
- 7:11 2006 Seattle Urban Survival Story featuring Cody Lundinby abodudeman 311,859 views
- 9:25 SHTF EMP Scenario A Lesson Learned Part 1by EastCoastPrepper 3,759 views
- 14:48 5 most underrated Survival Skills for Survivalists & Preppers Part 1 of 2by TheModernSurvivalist 8,721 views
- 1:41 You Call This the Gospel - Wretched TVby AgainstTheFlowMedia 85,355 views
- 1:02:17 Illuminati 2013 End of the World Conspiracy Predictionsby TheProphecyChannel 6,851,744 views
- 18:20 What Goes in a Bug Out Bag?by KnifeHQ 20,665 views
- 43:42 National Geographic - Doomsday Preppers Let her rip (Survival)by Tam flick 215,589 views
- 10:42 Life of a Prepper Series Part 2 Bug Out Landby EastCoastPrepper 4,543 views
- 14:55 Mobile Bug-Out Prototype * Leaving The City Behindby SurefireWoodsman 125,909 views
- 5:17 Scenario- Storm and Looting-Part 2by biblesnbarbells 23,593 views
- 8:14 Tactical Response High Risk Civilian Contractor - Direct Action 2010by milspecmonkey 416,195 views
- 4:28 SHTF Survival Vehiclesby bakcompat 149,133 views
- Loading more suggestions...