Importance of a 5-Point Harness Carseat
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 2, 2006
YouTube has removed the music from this video, to view it with the original music, please go to: http://www.kyledavidmiller.org or http://www.vimeo.com/2994502
PLEASE READ THIS AFTER YOU WATCH THE VIDEO...Very Important Information...
Statistics show that 90% of all children's car seats are incorrectly used or installed! To find a location to get your carseat installation inspected, go to:
http://www.safekids.org/certification and click on "Find a Technician" on the right.
We have begun a non-profit foundation recently in honor and memory of Kyle. (please view our new video on YouTube.) You can find the webpage here - http://www.kyledavidmiller.org
Our mission is to keep children in a 5pt safety harness up to 80lbs - we are accepting applications from families who cannot afford to purchase these car seats and are supplying those seats through the tax-free donations you can make through the site. We also have car seat safety information posted and will answer any question you have on car seat safety through the contact webpage. Please visit the site and help keep as many children safe as we can.
Please note that the Britax Regent, Britax Frontier and Sunshine Kids Radian 80 are the ONLY 3 car seats that harness up to 80 pounds. There is a lot of confusion about this because some car seats will convert to a booster and show a higher weight limit but that weight limit is for the booster mode, not the 5-point harness mode. If you do not have one of these 3 seats, please check your car seat manual if your child is over 40 pounds and you want to keep them in a 5-point harness to make sure your seat allows it.
The Kyle David Miller Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of http://www.HipMonkey.com
- You can now purchase Britax, Sunshine Kids, Safeguard and Recaro car seats and many other baby/children's products from Hip Monkey and the 100% of proceeds from every sale will be donated to the Kyle David Miller Foundation to go towards purchasing car seats for children in need!! Please visit HipMonkey.com and help support children in need through your purchase!
My son was killed in a car accident last year because a senile, 78 year old woman ran a red light and hit us causing us to flip into a ditch. Kyle's seatbelt came unlatched during the roll and he was ejected. His seatbelt was later examined by several experts who determined it was faulty and told me that seatbelts can and do fail, especially in roll over accidents. I had no idea that seatbelts could fail and think that this is something everyone should be made aware of. The government also needs to be more strict about making sure the people they issue licenses to are fit to drive...
In Loving Memory of
Kyle David Miller
3/13/02 - 5/29/05
Standard YouTube License
- 4:55 The 6 Coble Kids:: We believe in Angels & Miracles.by Punktiiii236,609 views
- 4:19 In Loving Memory Of The Coble Childrenby Lost1Jazz609,392 views
- 6:12 Coble Family Updateby panchovilllla436,187 views
- 4:55 The Coble Family Confronts the Trucking Industryby beatriceschreiber240,897 views
- 6:45 how to clean dirty car seats for cheapby Peter Ralph65,853 views
- 3:30 The Importance of Rear-Facingby carseatsafety359,011 views
- 9:26 How to Install Seats -- Presented by Andy's Auto Sportby AndysAutoSportTV97,128 views
- 6:16 Front facing or Rear facing? Car seat safety TRUE STORY crash test videosby luv2bfishin574,348 views
- 10:27 Britax B-Agile Stroller & B-Safe Car Seat Review & Demoby Chana Putnam52,096 views
- 3:29 The Story Of Connor & Jaydenby changinglittlethings68,864 views
- 31:32 How To Install Universal Seat Heater Kitby Auto Parts Direct To You58,140 views
- 5:58 How to Install a Car Seat Without Its Base (American Style)by readysetbabybook18,691 views
- 14:53 Britax B-Ready Modular Stroller Training Videoby JustBabyStrollers58,913 views
- 7:57 The Isabelle Broadhead Storyby broomcr357,874 views
- 11:13 How to install the Clazzio car seat cover...by Jared Leibowitz79,097 views
- 10:34 How-to re-thread the harness on a Graco infant car seatby gracobaby93,719 views
- 7:35 Britax B-Safeby CarseatBlog52,036 views
- 4:15 How to Install a Britax Car Seatby Emily Guthrie27,932 views
- 14:53 DCG1: How to repair a leather car seat rip/hole on an E36 BMW M3 Evolutionby /Dream Car Garage 1 (DCG1)184,102 views
- 5:41 Install a Toddler Car Seatby About.com41,288 views
- Loading more suggestions...