Video Production Services | Video Production Services Toronto
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 14, 2013
Work with our Toronto-based video production service team to create an effective sales or corporate video for your organization.
85 Percent: The Impact of Corporate Video ProductionJust how powerful are sales video productions in modern marketing?
Try this on for size: website visitors who view product videos are up to 85 percent more likely to buy than visitors who do not, according to research by Internet Retailer. The attention-grabbing power of corporate video production in an increasingly distracted market is clearly understood by marketers. which is why product videos are becoming a top priority for many online retailers.
What Makes a Successful Sales Video?
Whether you're demonstrating how a product works or selling us on your service, an astronomical budget and lengthy timeline aren't necessary for an engaging and successful result.
Here are a few tips that can contribute to a successful video production:
1. Get to the Point: Depending on the purpose of the video, viewers could tune out after just a few minutes. While it's tempting to cram every little feature into your video, consider your most important highlights and focus on those while you have their attention.
2. Answer Key Questions: Don't just describe your product or service; address common concerns and questions head-on before they become roadblocks to potential customers. Find out what questions are most frequently asked and use them to your advantage in a sales video.
3. Focus on the Benefit: In the end, viewers aren't sold on a list of features and details. They're sold on benefits—what's in it for them. Maintain a focus on the positive emotion and vision attached to what you're selling.
Our team has created successful videos for our clients in Toronto, across Canada, and around the world. For examples of engaging sales video productions, check out some of our past work: http://epicvideofactory.com/#portfolio
Standard YouTube License
- 33:46 Micro Budget Filmmaking - The Art of Filmmaking and Editingby creativeLIVE29,136 views
- 4:38 Ashley and Ryan | Wedding | Lee Mann Productionsby leemannproductions285,620 views
- 28:57 Growing A Video Production Business With Ryan Corcoranby Lauri Flaquer1,769 views
- 1:28:01 Double Wedding (2010)by Elisa Bennet3,075,989 views
- 3:03 Amanda and Keith | Wedding Story | Lee Mann Productionsby leemannproductions70,854 views
- 1:08:45 The 15 Features of Your DSLR That Every Photographer Should Knowby B and H233,965 views
- 2:08 Tunisie, les salariés de Téléperformance en grèveby Alqarra Tv1,111 views
- 27:07 HDSLR Filmmaking for Beginners 1: Discover Your Inner-Filmmakerby MAC-On- Campus10,126 views
- 9:00 Top 10 Modern Wedding Songsby WatchMojo.com1,017,097 views
- 3:33 Best Motivational Video For Startups And Entrepreneursby Tom Corson-Knowles43,779 views
- 35:16 Nikon D5200 vs Canon T5i EPIC Shootout Comparison | Which Camera to Buy?by MichaelTheMentor13,131 views
- 1:37:39 Filmmaking 101: Training for Scriptwriting, Camera, Shooting, Lighting and Video Post Productionby NextWaveDV77,926 views
- 33:57 HDSLR Filmmaking for Beginners 2: Beyond the Still - Focusby MAC-On- Campus7,623 views
- 13:57 DSLR vs Mirrorless - which is better?by DigitalRev TV806,498 views
- 13:32 How to Make iPhone Videos That Look Professional Smartphone Video Productionby iphonevideoproducer52,427 views
- 14:23 Best Accessories for DSLR Filmmaking Part 1by DEDStudios101,073 views
- 13:14 Red Epic vs DSLR's - Shot Design Filmmaking Tutorialby Tom Antos74,449 views
- 34:10 Canon 70D vs Nikon D7100 Epic Shootout Comparison | Which camera to buy?by MichaelTheMentor169,499 views
- 10:09 LOLA AND PETER OKOYE'S TRADITIONAL WEDDING CEREMONYby Hip TV95,414 views
- 18:26 DSLR film-making with Philip Bloomby cnetaustralia67,890 views
- Loading more suggestions...