Uploaded on Jan 11, 2012
Clips in Order:
1. Failure to yield in the Roundabout.
2. Last second idiot.
3. Police officer blows a school bus stop sign.
4. Undertaker cuts me off and hits the brakes.
5. Stop sign fail.
6. Red light running Taxi minivan.
7. Close cut in by pickup.
8. Strange questionably legal passes in the center lane.
9. Slow for the green.
10. Bus runs over the sidewalk.
11. Jetta blocks the interesection and angers another driver.
12. Driver turns left in front of me...near stop.
13. Red light runner turning left.
14. Slow for the green (again!).
15. Dumb parking attendent impeding traffic.
16. Ford Explorer want so badly to get in the lane that ends, nearly sideswipes a car, and then goes over the solid white line.
17. Last second merge across the bullnose.
18. Driver blows a stop sign.
19. In-sync turn signals...strange happening.
20. UPS driver so into his music that he ignores me while blocking the driveway.
So this is the first of two video I'll be making this week. The other should be up tomorrow if all goes well, but I'm having an error with one of the clips, so I don't know...
Just in the last couple days I have begun to use a new mount :D
I jam the camera between my owner's manual and the suction cup from a purple Nerf bullet suctioned on my window, and so far, it has worked awesome, not the slightest of wobbles. I would like to point out some of these clips are with the old ghetto cardboard mount, so some are a tad bit shaky. But I'd glad to have that problem solved, now I just need more rechargable batteries because the Flip goes through regular AAs and the standard battery pack like crazy.
Also I tried to leave a bit more room at the beginning of clips that needed explaining so people have time to read the annotations before the thing happens (as suggested by a couple users) so I hope that went well. Although, most of these clips didn't really need explaining.
Comment, rate, subscribe, and all that. I'm happy to reply to any questions, comments, or suggestions for future videos that you might have.
Standard YouTube License