Published on Jun 5, 2012
Convincing HR-manager by applications is getting more difficult. This example shows how your application definitely won´t be littered. Have fun, copy and share!
How-to-do it your own:
1) Take your CV
2) Put a picture of you on the backside of the CV
3) Ask somebody to take a video (smartphone video is really enough) of your mouth only while you introduce yourself to the prospective HR manager
4) Upload the video to your YouTube Channel
5) Create an QR Code and link to this YouTube Video
6) Play around in Photoshop so that the format fits as seen in the video
7) Insert a how-to-use-text in the box that omits your mouth
8) Send it out and don´t suck in the interview! Good luck!
Find more ideas at www.fosbury.at.
Download and print the analog part here for free: http://goo.gl/1Xsvgn. Have fun and spread the word!
Standard YouTube License