Amnesty for illegals is WRONG. Help Pantano Stop Rouzer.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 20, 2011
Do you want GOP Amnesty supporters in Congress? Pantano needs your help to stop Lobbyist Rouzer In North Carolina's 2012 GOP Primary.
A grassroots conservative former Marine, Ilario Pantano, is squaring off with a career politican and lobbyist, David Rouzer, that has been PAID thousands of dollars to support Amnesty. The big money political machine that is behind Rouzer wants Amnesty and all that stands in their way is Ilario Pantano, and you.
Will you please take a moment to learn about the issues and the candidates in the important race at RouzerForAmnesty.com or PantanoForCongress.com
Is it true that David Rouzer lobbied for amnesty for illegal immigrants?
David Rouzer, by his own admission, personally lobbied the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate in support of S.340, the "AgJOBS Act of 2007." If passed, the AgJOBS Act would have granted amnesty to millions of agricultural workers and their families who came to and reside in this country illegally. (links to S.340 THOMAS summary, "Do or Die" and "On the Ag Jobs Bill").
Rouzer lobbied for illegal amnesty on behalf of Mt. Olive Pickle Company, a Mt. Olive, North Carolina processor of cucumbers and pickles. In his Lobbying Disclosure Act filing in 2007, Rouzer listed "comprehensive immigration reform" as the issue lobbied for on behalf of Mt. Olive Pickle (Link to Mt. Olive Picke LDA form).
Does Rouzer's primary opponent, Ilario Pantano, support amnesty for illegal immigrants.
As the son of a legal immigrant to the United States, Pantano is well aware of the benefits of legal immigration and the contribution of legal immigrants. However, Pantano understands equally well the devastating impact illegal immigration is having on our State and on our country. As a deputy sheriff, Pantano saw first hand the massive and detrimental impact illegal immigration has on our education system, our judicial system, and our health care system, not to mention the more than $2 billion illegal immigration costs the state of North Carolina each and every year.
Pantano is ready to go toe-to-toe with any liberal amnesty supporter who believes amnesty for illegal immigrants helps our State or our country in any way shape or form.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:43 Uncovering the mistreatment of Farmworkers...by DIEGO REYESFeatured 1,108
- 1:44:35 They Come To America (Full Documentary)by RightWingExtremis100 1,573 views
- 3:03 Illegal Alien 'Marines' Captured at US Borderby MidNightRiderMMI 3,139 views
- 5:42 Pt 3 GERALDO Feds Play Politics With Border Security-Refuse To Enforce Federal Immigration Law in AZby ObamAtheist 610 views
- 0:31 Illegal Immigration & Amnestyby GoneFishing875 534 views
- 13:10 John Pedicone's attack on Tucson teachersby WhatABCs 688 views
- 2:50 Undocumented Shadows - A Dream Act Infographicby Bárbara Astrini 16,315 views
- 1:55 Gingrich Laughing About Deportation of Illegals...by revolutionactivist 397 views
- 1:01 "BAGGAGE": Rouzer lobbied for AMNESTY and is against Term Limits.by RouzerForAmnesty 414 views
- 15:00 Mark Levin - Obama and The Left Want to Regulate Everythingby Fent1231 558 views
- 3:13 Illegal Immigration Parodyby Nick Tanzillo 5,051 views
- 2:58 Obama amnesty - June 2012, 1.7 MILL ILLEGALS Not to be deportedby S955US84 2,168 views
- 1:43:06 IQ2: Don't Give Us Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled Massesby IntelligenceSquared Debates 7,209 views
- 26:10 Pat McCrory - NC Governor Candidate (GOP) Interview - w/ UNC-TV's North Carolina Nowby exploreUNCTV 2,404 views
- 16:39 NC Governor Candidate Jim Mahan (GOP) Interviews on UNC-TV's North Carolina Nowby exploreUNCTV 2,266 views
- 1:01 2012 Pantano Attack Ad Against David Rouzer for Supporting Amnestyby MicEvHill 191 views
- 3:41 Cruel and inhuman treatment of illegal immigrants in Texasby Calbear94 20,251 views
- 5:01 Hegira (short film) USC Application Filmby CamGlassFilm 1,953 views
- 2:06 David Rouzer Speaks at the Republican National Convention in Tampaby David Rouzer 537 views
- 5:23 Testimony of Stephen Colbert on AgJOBS Before House Judiciary Panelby MicEvHill 26,451 views
- Loading more suggestions...