How To Make Breakfast in Bed For Your Mom
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 2, 2008
Watch more Happy Mother's Day videos: http://www.howcast.com/guides/368-Hap...
Subscribe to Howcast's YouTube Channel - http://howc.st/uLaHRS
Cook and serve your mother a delicious breakfast; she deserves it!
Howcast uploads the highest quality how-to videos daily! Be sure to check out our playlists for guides that interest you: http://howc.st/ytmainplaylists
Subscribe to Howcast's other YouTube Channels:
Howcast Health Channel - http://howc.st/HOE3aY
Howcast Video Games Channel - http://howc.st/tYKKrk
Howcast Tech Channel - http://howc.st/rx9FwR
Howcast Food Channel - http://howc.st/umBoJX
Howcast Arts & Recreation Channel - http://howc.st/vmB86i
Howcast Sports & Fitness Channel - http://howc.st/vKjUjm
Howcast Personal Care & Style Channel - http://howc.st/vbbNt3
Howcast empowers people with engaging, useful how-to information wherever, whenever they need to know how. Emphasizing high-quality instructional videos, Howcast brings you experts who provide accurate information in easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from makeup, hairstyling, nail art design, and soccer to parkour, skateboarding, dancing, kissing, and much, much more.
Step 1: Pick mom's favorite
Pick one of mom's favorite breakfast foods. Cereal? A frozen waffle? Toast with jelly? Remember, leaving a big mess in the kitchen won't be a very nice gift for her!
If you need to use the toaster or microwave, ask your dad or an older brother or sister to help you.
Step 2: Make a menu
Take a piece of colored construction paper and write a fancy menu for the tray, including the date. It will be a nice keepsake for Mom.
Step 3: Prepare the tray
Before you get the food ready, prepare the tray. Spread a cloth napkin or a clean dish towel on the tray. Add a napkin and Mom's good cutlery.
Step 4: Add a flower
Add a flower. If you can't pick a fresh one, see if there's a fake arrangement in the house that you can pluck one from. Put it in a bud vase, if you have one. If not, a tall drinking glass will do just as nicely.
Don't serve breakfast too early—part of your present should be letting Mom sleep in!
Step 5: Pour juice
Pour mom a small glass of juice and put it on the tray.
Step 6: Add extras
Add whatever extras mom may need—pats of butter, a tiny pot of jam, a small pitcher of syrup. If you have someone older helping you, heating the syrup is a nice touch.
If you're including butter, cut a pat and then use a cheese spreader to cut it into a heart shape.
Step 7: Prepare the food
When everything else is in place, prepare the food. You want to make sure you can serve it warm—unless cold cereal is on the menu, of course!
Step 8: Sit with Mom
Sit with Mom as she enjoys her breakfast in bed. The only thing Moms like better than breakfast in bed is spending time with you!
Did You Know?
One-quarter of moms say they'd love breakfast in bed for Mother's Day.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:51 How To Fake Being Sickby HowcastFeatured 1,239,242
- 2:03 How To Make Homework Less Workby Howcast 974,025 views
- 1:33 How to Soothe an Upset Stomachby Howcast 50,238 views
- 1:22 How To Make Breakfast Tacosby Howcast 52,903 views
- 5:03 Cooking with Kids: How to Make a Breakfast Quesdilla - Weeliciousby Weelicious 16,653 views
- 200 videos Play all Howcast videosby Musicislife13101
- 3:37 How to Make a Breakfast Casseroleby allrecipes 23,871 views
- 4:07 MOTHERS DAY BREAKFAST RECIPE - SORTEDby SORTED Food 82,641 views
- 8:30 Breakfast Burritos (Quesadilla) Recipeby ShowMeTheCurry 382,133 views
- 2:22 How To Sneak Into Your House After Curfewby Howcast 500,589 views
- 2:10 How To Make People Think You're More Attractive Than You Areby Howcast 693,656 views
- 5:42 How to Make Cheddar Frittata Recipeby BeforeAndAfterTV 43,815 views
- 2:10 How to Make Stuffed French Toastby Howcast 20,588 views
- 7:52 Quick and Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipe - Cornmeal Pancakes - www.TheDeliciousRevolution.comby DeliciousRevolution 73,712 views
- 1:55 How to Live in Your Carby Howcast 368,271 views
- 2:50 How To Wake Up Early When You Absolutely Have Toby Howcast 1,026,308 views
- 1:31 How to Make a Mother's Day Hat Cakeby Howcast 65,581 views
- 2:58 How To Drive a Stick Shiftby Howcast 910,849 views
- 2:05 How to Be a Good Girlfriendby Howcast 343,034 views
- 1:52 How To Graduate With Styleby Howcast 49,366 views
- 4:10 how to make the perfect mother's day giftby Roxas0987654321 26,414 views
- Loading more suggestions...